Simon x reader- I'm too pretty

Yeah it was safe to say you were completely and utterly fucked

Yeah it was safe to say you were completely and utterly fucked. Not only did you sneak out to go with Deena to visit Sam but you also tangled yourself into a huge problem.

Like very life threatening, there was a fucking killer- not only one but two from what you saw. Some weirdly hot girl that looked possessed and some guy dressing up in a skull costume.

Being with your boyfriend,and friends didn't reassure you much. Honestly how much help would they be with an army of undead killers.

You were currently at the market waiting for Deena to kill Sam. Saying those exact words didn't even really surprise you, especially from what you had already saw.

As you walked down the isle you heard a quiet set of footsteps, already getting spooked you turn around preparing to run with a tight grip on your stolen bag of snacks.

"Boo!" You hear from behind you feeling a hand touch your shoulder. You let out an pitiful scream, as you turned to face Simon. You punch him on the shoulder "don't do that again, you scared me you idiot." You shove him again and scoff and turning and continuing down the isle filled with muffins and cookies.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was just joking." You hear from behind you. "I don't care! Right now isnt the right time to be joking okay? There are literal killers, we could die- you could die!" You snap turning to face him.

"I'm not gonna die, I'm too pretty." He smiles down at you reassuringly. "Well pretty or not, those killers are here for one thing and one thing only" you tried to hide your smile, failing miserably.

You didn't know what would happen later, all you knew was that you didn't want to die. And if you did, you didn't want your last conversation with your before to be you yelling. So instead of stealing more snacks you dropped your bag and lunged at Simon.

Being surprised by your sudden movement Simon stands shocked before wrapping his harms around you.