Nick goode x Male reader- Just go crazy

Warning: not proofread so this is probably filled with poor Grammar so if you see any you can correct me, also this wasn't originally supposed to be a Oc but I got a bit descriptive

You and Nick had met July 12, 1977 exactly one year before the incident at camp

You were out visiting a friend in Sunnyvale and your mom's car broke down. Being the sheriffs son Nick offered you a ride, after what felt like hours of hesitation you realized you had nothing to worry about. After all if he did try something you planned on kicking his ass.

But you had made it safely to your friend's house and after that whenever you visited Nick found some type of way to see you.

It had become a normal routine, and even though you wouldn't admit it out loud you actually liked his company.

But then camp started, it was fun at first. You and Nick got to spend more time with each other, you even got to meet his brother. You didn't like him very much though.

July 12 had came and gone in what felt like the longest day ever. Death after death, you wanted to feel lucky that you were locked in a Cabin asleep for most of the time but you couldn't shake the horror of knowing that while you were asleep people were dying.

There was a color war that day and you had gotten caught, you fell asleep while waiting for the game to be over. You later woke up in a cabin, you tried opening the door but it seemed locked. You even tried the windows but they were sealed shut.

You weren't even aware of the fact that Nick was the one who locked you in the cabin. But a few teeth marks, scratches, a radio and a shoelace later you finally got the door unlocked.

Running out the Cabin you had seen a group of people dressed in what looked like costumes. One was killing Cindy and the other Ziggy, letting out a ear piercing scream attention was drawn towards you.

You didn't know what to do, go and help? Run away? Pass out? You were shocked? But before you could settle your thoughts on deciding you saw them disappear. Into thin air. You felt like you were in some weird horror movie, and it felt like the world was spinning.

You finally gathered enough courage to run over to the bodies of your friends.

You approached Cindy first, although you weren't really close you still felt horrible seeing the blood stained polo she had saved up to buy. You pleaded, cried and desperately tried to shake her awake because she couldn't be dead.

Turning to Ziggy, the sounds of her name leaving your mouth fell to deaf ears. You begged her to wake up kneeling in front of her.

Feeling a pair of arms around you, you turn to see Nick with what looked to be a concerned expression.

After that, everything was a blur but soon paramedics arrived and then the police. You had been so in shock that you hadn't even noticed the blood covering your shirt, face and hands.

You were asked questions and even though you weren't quite sure what happened, you knew that the innocent guy that was named Tommy didn't just "go crazy". And that's when Ziggy said the four words you hadn't expected. "It's real, it's all real Y/n, the witch is real"

Nothing had been the same since that night and you never spoke to Nick again. You had told countless people about what happened but they had only called you "another crazy shadysider" the only person that you had stayed associated with was Ziggy.
________________________________
"Some guy wants to speak you" Nick hears looking up to see a officer "did he say why?" He sits his paper down and leans back. "Wants to keep It confidential" "alright send him in"

Nick loosens his tie as he watches the door to his office open. Not prepared to see a familiar green eyed brunette from his past. "Y/n?" He stares in shock. "Nick? Or should I be calling you sheriff now" He tenses at the sound of his name leaving your mouth, almost forgetting how smoothly it used to roll off your tongue.

What surprised him most was the way you said it now, it seemed like you were uncomfortable even being around him.

"It's um been a while" he speaks trying to break the tense silence. "Yeah, I wonder why." You retort taking a seat in a chair in front of him, opposite his desk.

"Right" he mumbles under his breath, "it's happening again, and I um need your help.  We have to stop this before more people die." You state looking him in his eyes for the first time since you had entered his office. "Please" you pathetically begged, you hadn't seen him in years but you still had a small hope that he'd help you end the whole curse thing.

"I don't know what your talking about" he clears his throat, obviously lying. You stare at him incredulously before letting out a s laugh. "For once in your life, stop lying. And here I thought maybe you changed. That day Cindy and many of our friends were killed, and while I was telling the truth you lied"

"You made me look insane, as if I'm s-some fucking Psycho. That's not you, well that's not the Nick that I knew." You continue staring at him in disbelief.

"Look, as Sheriff I have duties and running around talking about ghost stories will not change anything. And around here I go by Sheriff Goode" he speaks confidently.

"Yeah I never quite understood that part. How you knew what happened all those years ago yet when you were questioned you never said a word. Because apparently Tommy just went crazy. Those were your exact words weren't they?" You scoff.

"Look, whatever happened it happened. It's in the past, and I did what I had to do. Now if you'll please excuse me I need to go back to work." You laugh dryly

You lean forward across the desk a little. "Come here" you jester your hand for him to more closer and he hesitantly obliges. "You can go FUCK YOURSELF!......Sheriff Goode" you shout in his face pushing back your chair hearing the familiar scrape against the floor.

You walk out of his office slamming the door behind you.

Leaving a very annoyed Sheriff behind you, Nick didn't know what he expected.

After what happened in 78 he expected you to still do your monthly visits. He waited and waited for months and yet you were a not show. Until he turned 21, he stayed by your usual hanging hoping to see you run towards him to say happy birthday. But you didn't, and he lost hope.

He never wanted to be a bad guy, he just wanted you but then again maybe that wasn't enough. Maybe it was never enough for him because despite his feeling about you, he still put his career and family before you.

He made himself think you would be proud of him, that if you knew what he had done you would still feel the same about him.

He was wrong to say the least, and he knew that but seeing you walk into his office. Made him feel like he was in 1977 all over again, he thought you had actually come back for him. To say that you still cared, but you had left as quickly as you came.

He was angry and annoyed that he thought you actually cared when all you wanted was help to end "the curse" oh how wrong you were.

You were going to find out the truth, for Cindy, Alice, Ziggy, Tommy, Joan and all your other friends. Because you had no doubt in your mind that Tommy did not just "go crazy"