Ali facepalmed hismlef while cursing two maniacs he had in front of him.

" Yes thats what  we are saying!"
Arsum said and stood beside Samahir.

"What  happened Wali? Why are you looking so low?"
She asked concerned.

"Actually.."
And here wali went with his dramatic ass.

"Dad came to know that I took his credit card sneakily and now he had blocked it cause I used 20000 at one go. And this Arsum also forgot his card at home. We have no money now!"
Wali pouted like a baby.

"That's what you guys wanted from me?"
Ali shouted shocked.

"Its ok it's Ok! You have me!"
Samahir patted his shouted.

Wali smiled like a child who got his favourite chocolate and stood behind her woth Arsum like a good boy.

"These hypocrites.."
Before he could complete Samahir stretched her palm in front of him.

"What ?"
Ali raised brow and sh shave him "Don't test me" look and in next moment he put his card on her palm.

"Go! Have fun!"
Samahir gave card to Arsum and Wali who shouted excitedly and ran inside while jumping like mads.

___________

It was 6 in evening when all of them were laying on sofas or on floor tired after swimming and playing on beach for whole day.

"So so ladies we want to tell you something."
Just then Mahir stood up and smiled.

All the males stood up one by one.

"Since you guys always take care if us and do house chores alone that's why we have planned to treat you guys like you do."
Rafey said.

"So feel yourselves free today cause we will be arranging everything today."
Ali said.

"Oh hi!!!"
Ayla and Tabeer along with Hoorain shouted.

" What about food?"
Fajar asked.

"That's on us!"
Rafey answered.

"Well.. I don't you all to blow this house."
Samahir smiled innocently.

"Come on yar!"
Ali whined.

"Ok ok!"
All of them shouted while laughing and boys made their ways out.

Wali and Arsum were in kitchen making coffee for the ladies which they just ordered.

"I mean why we are wasting put sweat here rotting in kitchen even without wives? If they wanted to treat theor wives they should do that by themselves. Why are they dragging us along?"
Wali whined while beating coffee.

" Do you want something?"
Just then Ali entered in kitchen and asked pointing at his palm.

"No way bro!"
Wali quickly went behind Arsum who was just grinning innocently.

Ali passed them a glare and went out after drinking water.

"I don't know why this man is so fierce."
Arsum rolled his eyes.

"Lets stay silent. His ears are way faster them our tongues. We will be ground if he will hear."
Wali said patting Arsum's shoulder.

____________

It was 8 in evening when Ali and Mahir were setting golden lights outside of house.

Almir and Rafey were done with setting table and chairs.

It was certainly looking so dreamy and romantic.

They ordered food from a well know and nearest restaurant because they knew that they will end up putting whole house on fire.