Persuasion

Yunlan tried to knock  at the door and woe sweet words to Shen Wei  to open the door. But the latter won't  budge.

   "This gonna be difficult." Yunlan waited for him to open the door. When he suddenly  slipped  accidentally  infront of the door. Shen Wei  hearing the rukus quickly open the door just to see the scene. "He...he...I mistook the steps."

   Shen Wei  quickly help him up and tended his wound while scolding him non stop. Yunlan's  heart beat fast seeing how Shen Wei  worried for him and how beautiful  his wifey is. Shen Wei  stop scolding him when Yunlan put a single hair behind his ear.  "Your so lovely." Shen Wei  can't stop to blushed. "Stop saying that!"

   As Yunlan seen Shen Wei  smile he cup his face and gave a chast kiss. Shen Wei  quickly hug his husband. "You know I can't  get angry at you!"

   Not far Zhuiji  and his group kept looking at Shen Wei's house.  And accidentally  found Guo whose waiting for Monk Chu whose peeing somewhere. "Guo!!!" Shout Zhuiji happily.  Guo also was glad  seeing a former comrade. But when Zhuiji mention their Sheriff  Shen Wei's  name. He became pale. "What  do you want with him?!" He ask.

   Not far Monk Chu about to call Guo when he saw Zhuiji with his group. He suddenly  went into hiding and ears dropped  on them.

   "Guo! Did you see your master? Where trying to find him!" Guo gulp down, "They say you can't  go there! They are banished from our town. And beside I don't know where he is!" Suddenly  Zhuiji  hovered him. "Where building a rebel force against King Yezun! We need him to be our leader again! So Guo tell me the truth? Where's  Sheriff  Shen Wei? Huh?" Guo sweat.

   Shen Wei was talking a bathub when he sneeze,  "I thought  someone talking about  me?" Yunlan pour more hot water in the bathtub and scrubing Shen Wei  with soapy towel. "It must be  the wind?" Suddenly  Shen Wei  put some soap on Yunlan's  cheek. "Oh! Wifey! No! I'm still scrubing  your back!" But Shen Wei  do it again. "Why not we take a bath together?" But Yunlan just shake his head as he continue  to scrube Shen Wei's back. Shen Wei  suddenly  poured water all over him. Making Yunlan retaliate  as Shen Wei  pulled him inside the tub with a splash.

   Both laugh as Yunlan pulled him for a steamy kiss. "Ah Lan...." Shen Wei  start nibbling his ear while taking off his drench clothes. Within a second  Yunlan kept pouncing at Shen Wei  who moan his name again and again. As he burst inside  of him.  Both look at each other's  eyes. "Promise me Xiao Wei  you won't  leave my side or I'll die!" Shen Wei  look worried to his husband.

   "Don't  say that! If you die I also will die in grievances. That made Yunlan kiss his both hands and hold his wife tightly into his arms. "I hope you keep your promise! Or I shall never forgive you!" Yunlan tease him. Making Shen Wei  laugh and hit him lightly on his chest. "I promise I won't  leave your side!"

   They didn't know troubles are approaching  them. Zhuiji kept Guo with them. So he can pin point where to find his master. Guo trying hard to mislead  them making Zhuiji notice  it.

   Meanwhile  back to Da quing's  place, "WHAT?!!!" He shout. Monk Chu told them the plan of Zhuiji. "No! This must be stop! Yunlan is endanger!!!" Hearing that Zhu Hong enter the cottage with Lady Wang and Sang. "I'm comming! My gege needs me!" Da quing  disagree  on it.

   Zhuiji is not fooling around anymore! And they might hurt you!" As he called the other marry men to go to the location of their former leader, Yunlan.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan on the other hand was placing their wet clothes in a clothes line. When men riding  on horses came. Yunlan quickly took his bow and arrow and ready himself  to battle who ever  they are.

    "Zhuiji! What do you want?!!!" He shout. "So it's  true you are with our Sheriff  Shen Wei! Do you dragged  him here to play house! Your sick!" As he took out his sword. "No! You promise you won't  hurt  him!" Shout Guo and about to block Zhuiji's way. Zhuiji was not please and shoved Guo out.

   When he was about to fight him. "STOP! HIS MY HUSBAND!" Shout Shen Wei.  "What are you talking about? His a man!" But Shen Wei  hug Yunlan into his arm. "King Yezun married us!" As he saw his other  men with him and helding Guo.

   "Zhuiji what  do you want here?! Did King Yezun set you all free?!" Zhuiji shake his head. "We have escape Sheriff Shen Wei! And we want to build a rebellion against the king! And you will lead us!" That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes.  "He won't do it!" Yunlan quickly said. "I won't  talk to you thief!"

    That made Shen Wei  quite angry. He slapped  Zhuiji.  "Don't  ever call my husband a thief  again! Or you'll answer to me!" Zhuiji was shocked. "That man brainwashed  you! Doesn't  matter! Think on my proposal sire! And tomorrow  we will comeback for your answer!" As he left angrily with his men  and throw Guo toward them.

     "Guo are you alright?!" Guo cried in Shen Wei  shoulder making Yunlan quite jealous.  "Xiao Wei! No matter what they say don't  go with them."

    Their talking was cut when Da quing  and his merry men came followed by Zhu Hong and Lady Wang dress in men's clothes. "Da quing! What are you all doing  here?!" Suddenly  Lady Wang jump at Yunlan,"Are you alright?" That arched  Shen Wei's brow as he remove Da quing  from him. And retrieve  his husband  from Lady Wang.

   "We are informed by Monk Chu about Zhuiji and his men! So where camping here!"  That made both Shen Wei  snd and Yunlan widen their eyes. "Wait! There's  no need!" But all of them ignored him and made a camping in their field. Yunlan sweat while Shen Wei  frown.