Chapter 8: Attack Of a Holy Knight

3d person POV:

3d person POV:

Ban and King started running/flying directly to (y/n). Elaine grit her teeth and clenched her fist the closer they got. "(Y/n)! Your here and your safe! Don't EVER scare me like that again!" Ban said while hugging (y/n). (Y/n) giggled and returned the almost bone crushing hug. "Don't worry Ban I'm fine! I told you guys I would meet you in the necropolis and here I am!!" She said happily. Elaine and King watched as Ban and (y/n) hugged with sour faces. King pulled Ban off of (y/n) and faced the fox sin. "Now that we're here we can settle this once and for all! You killed the saint that protected the fountain of youth didn't you Ban?! You killed Elaine!" King yelled. (Y/n) quietly walked over to Elaine with a bored look on her face. "Huh? And how do you know that?" Ban asked tiredly. "Because she was my sister!" King yelled while attacking Ban with is spear. "When I returned home after we were framed I found my home burned and ruined" King said.

King lifted his spear and sent an attack at Ban. The fox sin froze and looked down at his legs, only to realize that they were turning to stone. "The curse now placed on you will turn you to stone, starting from your legs and slowly taking over your body" King said without a hint of remorse or hesitation. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she clenched her fists. 'How dare King think that curses can just be placed on anyone! And how dare he just curse Ban without any sadness in his heart! I'll-' (y/n)'s thoughts got cut off by Ban laughing, and slowly turning to stone.

When the fox sin was completely turned to stone King sighed. "I will admit, I will miss you a little bit but now Elaine is avenged. You will forever spend the rest of your days here in the necropolis without even your spirit finding peace" King said. The fairy turned towards (y/n) with a small smile. His smile completely vanished when he saw (y/n)'a face. The (h/c) haired girl wore a terrifying expression, her eyes were a mix of dark purple and bright gold and her mouth was turned down in a frown.

She walked over to Ban without even sparing King a glance. She stopped walking when she was in front of Ban. She touched his forehead and started muttering a chant in another language. A mix of gold and purple magic surround her adding on to how scary she was at that moment. Instantly the curse placed on Ban started to ware off and he was back to normal.

Ban looked at her with wide eyes while (y/n) only smiled at him. The fox sin hugged her as tight as he could and smiled. (Y/n) returned the hug with a matching smile. King and Elaine stared at her with wide eyes. 'How was she able to break the curse?! I know my (y/n) in incredibly strong but how?!?' King wondered. Just how much magic does (y/n) hold?

A loud explosion was heard from the distance forcing (y/n) and Ban to break their hug, much to Ban's annoyance. "A holy knight" (y/n) whispered. Ban and (y/n) looked at each other and nodded, getting ready to run to the direction of the explosion. Before they could leave Elaine stopped them. "Wait (y/n)! Why did you come here?" The fairy asked. (Y/n) smiled and turned to her. Elaine and (y/n) hugged and touched their foreheads together. "Just to tell you one thing, that I'll take you away just as I promised" (y/n) said with a sad smile. She let go of the hug and flew off towards the explosion, leaving a crying Elaine, an angry Ban, and a very confused yet annoyed King.

"And you?" Elaine said bitterly towards Ban. Ban turned around and glared at her, as she did the same. "Just to tell you one thing. (Y/n) will never be yours, she loves me and me only" and with that Ban ran away, following (y/n).

♡✧♡

"you won't be able to stop my magic ability, explosion" the holy knight, Gilua stated as she raised her sword to attack Meliodas, Elizabeth, Diane, and Hawks. luckily she was stopped by Ban's magic ability, Fox Hunt. "thanks Ban!" (y/n) said with a smile. "no problem princess" Ban smirked, earning a evil glare from his comrades. (y/n) shifted her focus to Gilua and sighed. "now to take care of you" (y/n) said bluntly. she raised her hand and closed her eyes. "with blood of light and blood of dark and magic of the earth I banish you from this world for the rest of your living days" (y/n) mumbled. and with that Gilua slowly started disappearing right before everyone's eyes.

when (y/n) opened her eyes she realized that her friends were slowly disappearing as well. "what's happening to us?" Diane asked. "you aren't from this world, so it's sending you back to the land of the living" (y/n) said calmly. she wasn't disappearing sense she came here differently then the others. Elizabeth noticed that and started panicking. "lady (y/n)! why aren't you disappearing along with us?" Elizabeth asked with a worried and frightened expression on her face. (y/n) furrowed her eyebrows and chuckled. "don't worry Elizabeth. you see my magic is connected to this world, so for me to leave I have to choose to" (y/n) answered. she princess nodded and quickly disappeared along with the sins. (y/n) sighed once again and quickly sent herself back to the land of the living.

♡✧♡

when (y/n) got back she saw Meliodas tying Guila to a tree. she noticed that the others weren't there so she walked up to Meliodas. "what are you doing Meli?" she asked. Meliodas turned to look at her with a closed eyed smile. "I'm gonna draw on her face with marker, wanna help (n/n)?" he asked. (y/n) closed her eyes and looked down while shaking her head. "Meli please take this seriously, of course I want to draw of her face with marker" (y/n) said. Meliodas's smile got even bigger as he gave (y/n) the marker. (y/n) took the cap off the marker and the two of them got to work, drawing all over the knights face.

Sin Secret!:

when Meliodas saw (y/n) with Elaine he tried to run to her, but realized that (y/n) would be pissed if he wasn't with Elizabeth protecting her.

hello! so so sooo sorry that this took so long! I had really bad writers block for this chapter and kept putting it aside to write later but finally I sat down and finished it! hope you enjoyed!