Chapter 7: Revenge Of a Fairy

3d person POV:

3d person POV:

the group were now traveling to the village closest to the capital of the dead. the sins (except Diane), (y/n), Elizabeth, and Hawks were all looking over a map. "alright! what do you guys think?" Meliodas asked, looking at the group. "didn't you say fatty was six feet under now a days?" Ban asked from over on the counter. (y/n) lightly hit him in the back of the head and looked closer at the map. "isn't the necropolis going to be full of ghosts and zombies?!" Hawks added in fear. all he ended up doing was scaring Elizabeth and earning a sharp and scary glare from (y/n) to shut up of else. (y/n) focused back to the map and hummed. "King's not dead" she said simply. everyone else tilted their heads in confusion. "what makes you think that lady (y/n)?" Elizabeth asked. (y/n) looked over at the princess and smiled. "well you see Elizabeth I'm-" "hey guys we're here!" Meliodas said interrupting (y/n). (y/n) huffed and walked outside outside the tavern along with the others. Meliodas glared at Elizabeth as she walked out, him following after.

"this is the capital of the dead?" Hawks asked. "no it's just the town beside it. well then let's get to work everybody!" Meliodas clapped his hands together with a smile. "huh?" everyone asked. "We're all working! Bring in some customers jumbo billboard lady!" Meliodas said while pointing at Diane, who only looked at him confused. He turned to Ban and pointed at him. "Cook us up some grub jailbird cook" Meliodas said. "What?-" Ban couldn't finish his question when Meliodas turned to (y/n) with a smile filled with love and pointed at her. "You can cheer me on while I serve tables (y/n)!" Meliodas said with love sick eyes.

(Y/n) giggled and shook her head. "Sorry Meli but no can do, I got some other things to look after" she said. Meliodas's eyes widened and he sighed, his smile vanishing instantly. "What do you have to do (y/n)?" Diane asked with a hint of worry in her voice. "I have some old friends to meet up with, I'll meet you guys in the necropolis" (y/n) said while spreading out her wings, getting ready to take flight. "W-wait lady (y/n) you can't go yet! What if something happens to you?" Elizabeth asked while grabbing onto (y/n)'s arm. The princess earned 3 dark and menacing glares at her back but she ignored them. (Y/n) smiled and softened her eyes. "Don't worry Elizabeth I'll be fine, how about this if anything happens I'll come right back okay?" (y/n) said. It took a minute until Elizabeth agreed and let go of the girl. (Y/n) nodded and stood up straight, getting ready to leave until she turned around and glared at Meliodas. She snapped at him and moved her thumb across her neck. Meliodas sighed again and nodded, a pout resting on his face. (Y/n) smiled and left.

♡ෆෆ♡

(Y/n) didn't fly to far away. She stopped at an overgrown green house and knocked on the door. A few minutes go by until a short male with amber hair and green eyes answers the door. The man looked shocked to see (y/n), while the girl only smiled happily. "Hello King" she said. "(Y-y/n)?" King asked. (Y/n) giggled and nodded, causing King's face to burst into a light shade of pink. "What are you doing here? Why are you here? How did you find me?" a million questions were soaring through the fairy's mind, and his only answer was (y/n). "I'm here to ask you if you wish to join the rest of us in stopping the holy knights or are you going to try and take revenge on Ban for Elaine's death?" (y/n) said staring King dead in the eyes. "I'm not joining back until I take my revenge (y/n), but you could help me! You were close with Elaine so you would want to avenge her right?!" King asked frantically, an excited smile resting on his face as he talked. (Y/n) sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry King, right now I can't join you sense I have other business to deal with. I will hopefully see you again later, goodbye King!" (y/n) smiled and flew away before King could say anything.

(Y/n) flew onto an open field with rock surrounding the front of it. She sighed and spread her hands out in front of her, moving them in a circle motion. She closed her eyes and started whispering something in another language until she slowly was disappearing into another world.

♡ෆෆ♡

When (y/n) opened her eyes she was inside the necropolis. "Yes it worked!" (y/n) cheered. "Now then time to find Elaine" she said, putting her hands behind her head and whistling as she walked through the land of the dead. Suddenly she saw a person up ahead with short blonde hair and a long flowy white dress with long sleeves. (Y/n) smiled and ran to catch up with the girl yelling "ELAINE!" while waving her arms. The short girl turned around and widened her eyes. "(Y/n)?" Elaine asked shocked. (Y/n) ran up and threw herself at Elaine in a bear hug. "What are you doing here?" Elaine asked. "Long story but Ban and King are coming here and I'm here now so reunion yay!" (y/n) said in the hug. Elaine cringed at the thought of seeing her brother and Ban again but smiled at the realization that (y/n) was here with her. After a moment 5 new human and 1 new pig aura's appeared. (Y/n) broke the hug and looked around. "They're here" she said. Then from the distance Ban and King came into view. "Oh look, there they are" (y/n) said while waving while Elaine facepalmed.

Sin Secret!:

King got a bloody nose after (y/n) left!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR GETTING OVER 1000 VIEWS ON THIS STORY OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!