STORIES OF THE SEVEN

Success doesn't come easy, we've always heard this phrase, and it was the same with BTS.
Yes, the global superstars that we see today who are being admired by each and every one on this planet were once struggling to even get people to watch their concerts. But, now each one of their concert gets sold out as soon as the tickets are made available.
All of them entered the K-pop industry at a pretty young age. Not knowing much about the tactics of this world, they smiled even if they got treated badly. They didn't come from rich families, like Taehyung's dad is a farmer; still they had to live far from their families to earn the bread for them.
Throughout their journey from being just seven to becoming BTS and ARMY, they went through a lot and each one of us ARMYs are glad that they stood strong and continued on their path. They're the reason many of us are alive. Even if they themselves were going through a lot still they tried hard to make us happy.
From Runch Randa to Rap Monster to RM, he was called out for his sunglasses, his debut hairstyle and many more things. Even after all this Kim Namjoon always kept his calm and always gave his best. As the group's leader he had to become mature faster than the others, but the haters didn't see his talent for rapping and his skills as a leader. But as he always says, "I've had to accept that everyone cannot love me. Because when there's love, there's hate. But it was really hard to accept as an artist that there are a lot of people that hate me, but on the other side, there are many more people who love me. I think everyone goes through that."
Kim Seokjin, the eldest of the group went through a lot too. He lost friends; people didn't consider him necessary for BTS. Still he went on to be known as the "silver voice of BTS" and "World Wide Handsome". He has been through several burnouts himself and instead to showing it, he still makes jokes so that the people around him can be happy.
Min Yoongi, who also went from Gloss to being 'Suga', the Min Suga Genius, has suffered a lot due to his shoulder injury. Even though he was in pain, he danced like it didn't matter to him and so the critics got a chance to get people to doubt his dancing skills. If a person, forgets his own pain to make other people smile, then I'd call him and angel.

A street dancer and rapper from Gwangju, Jung Hoseok, also had to face many rejections before being selected into BigHit and becoming our hope, J-Hope. Even after being selected he was despised by many. But as Taehyung once said, "Please love all seven of us". Bangtan is 7 and if even one of them is taken away, they will not remain Bangtan. J-Hope is honestly the most beautiful and heart-warming person.
Park Jimin, the lead vocalist who was tormented about his way of styling himself, is now the fashion icon of millions of people. He had to listen to all those comments made on him and still stood his ground and continued doing what he loved, that's something to be proud of. His voice is honey!
The Visual of Bangtan, the vante, Kim Taehyung, was called out many a times for being just a farmer's boy. What he has earned now is all due to his hardwork. He has proved that where you come from doesn't matter. He's also been through a lot of stress with others. I respect him for standing as a support pillar to the group members.
The Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook, he was a silent observer of Bangtan, listened to all the members problems and got sad when he wasn't able to solve them. He was the youngest among all and lost his youth to spread love. In an age where people enjoyed their life he got into K-pop. It must have been so stressful for him. He has worked hard to earn everything he owns today and still he stays grounded.
Thank you all for continuing on this path and never giving up. ARMYs are with you all and we will never let you walk alone!
Thank you for your unconditional love!
Adorable Representative MC for Youth!