chapter 2 ; dunk shot

Zacznij od początku

"i don't know. it's only been two days. i just like bothering jisung." renjun nods, the conversation ending.

jieun grabs her own phone out, feeling the buzzing coming from her brother.

youngest parki already have youbothering me at homewhy are you botheringmy friends

youngest park
i already have you
bothering me at home
why are you bothering
my friends

jieun
they don't seem bothered

jieun
besides they go to the
same university as me

jieun
i'll meet them sooner
or later.

youngest park
well then can
you please stop
using their phones to talk
in our group chat

jieun
jisung why are you
being so stubborn about
this? they aren't affected
by it so you shouldn't be
either. it's not like i texted
your girlfriend or something

youngest park
thats not the point
they were my first friends

youngest park
that i made without
the help of hyung

youngest park
just stop texting them

youngest park
it's weird

jieun scoffed at her phone, leaving her little brother on read. she wasn't bothering anyone but him.

"whatever. maybe he's going through his second stage of puberty." jieun places her phone faced down on the table, finally deciding to pay attention to the history of art.

~

"and then he tells me not to talk to his friends because it's weird. last i remembered i'm THEIR age." jieun ate another chip, sitting in front of ayaka.

"i don't see a problem. like you said. his friends are our age. i mean unless he holds some traumatic experience, then there shouldn't be a big problem." ayaka also takes a chip, the two turning to shotaro and donghyung.

"what do y'all think?" the two wave them away, paying too much attention to the game on their phone.

ayaka and jieun turn back to each other, jieun being more conflicted than the other.

jisung has been living with her since she moved out, which was three years ago.

from her knowledge he met his friends in first year of high school, making her a third year.