✨Part 4✨

*That night Bucky came back home and saw
Y/n there sleeping and he slept in the sofa.*
*The next morning*
Y/n: Buck you're back!
*You can tell she was sobbing her eyes out that night*
Bucky: Yeah and I'm leaving I'm going back to America.
Y/n: *you cry out* w- what?!
Bucky: I have no reason to stay here we are not together ok and I just can't be around you right now!
*Before you could say a word you had the urge to vomit which you did*
*Bucky rushed and held your scorched and tangled hair out the way*
Y/n: Oh my god *you sigh*
*Bucky wanted to ask you if you were ok but he held back knowing he would never want to leave you...*
*He carries on packing and leaves the hotel before you guys could say goodbye*
*You go back home weeping your eyes out to Reyaan and your grandma comes in!*
Azize: My darling it's time you went to New Orleans to your siblings they miss you and need you!
Y/n: Ok I'll go.
*You stand up and ended up fainting* *You're rushed to hospital you had just passed out of stress you arrive to New Orleans three weeks later and meet a man called Sam Wilson you guys become friends and you decide that you should go back to doing what you did before you were in Turkey*