Harry Potters Long Lost Sister

Start from the beginning

"come on we better start changing into are robes. we'll be there shortly."herminey said. "so is it yall's first time here too?" they all nodded. "hey kristin can i ask you somthing?" ron asked. "sure." i shrugged. "if everyone thinks you'r dead how did you get a letter?" herminey and harry looked at him as if were asking if i met the new alian on earth yesterday. i laughed a little. "well the person i was living with turned out to be a witch but she didnt tell me i was untill yesterday cause she wanted me to have a normal life. she made me a letter and used magic to put my name on the list at hogwarts." they all looked shocked. "who were you living with?" harry asked. "i lived at this orghanage called 'saint patrickes orghanage' (this is going to be the orghanage voltamore lived at when he was a kid)." i shrugged. "does it bother you being an orghane?" ron asked.

"ron!" herminey screamed. his eyes went wide as soon as he relized what he said. "i'm sorry. i didnt mean...." i cut him off by laughing a little. "it's alright. and no i dont really mind. besides there's this one guy i always fight with. you should have seen how he woke up when i was eight. he had glue all in his hair." they all looked at me like i was crazy. "what? he drew a beard and mustash on me with a permanint marker when i was asleep. that was just paybacks." they were all laughing. "sure laugh at the beard and mustash thing but not the glue in the hair? thats so wrong." i mumbled. i smiled as i thought of what he had to do. he had to cut off all of his hair. "he did?" harry shouted. i'm pretty sure everyone heard us laughing and stuff. "yep. all of it." we laughed. "what are yall talking about? this is so unfair. not even fred and gorgae can read each other's mind." rom grumbled.

"we're talking about how the guy had to shave off all his hair and who are fred and gorgae?" i asked. "fred and gorgae are my older brothres and their twins." cool. we talked untill the train stoped and when we were fixxing to leave the comparment i stopped them. "remmber you cant tell anyone who i am untill my name has been called. ok?" they all nodded. we followed a tall guy named hagrid aka the guy who took harry to diagon aliey. we all got seperatedwhen we got in the boats. we were about half way across the lake when i heard some guy picking on some girl in are boat. "you dont have any friends. admite it." she looked like she was fixxing to cry. this is where i steped in. "i'v been lookin all over for you. you were supposed to wait for me."i winked at her for her to follow along. clearly she understood. "sorry. i was trying to get away from him." she pointed to the guy who was making fun of her. he had black hair and green eyes. i glared at him and i'm sure my eyes color was red cause thats the color it get's when i'm really mad. "who me? i thought we were all friends." he scouted as far away from me and her as posible. i smirked and let my eyes turn back to their regulare purpule. i scouted closer to her.

"hi i'm kristin." i wispered to her and stuck my hand out for her to shake. she did. "i'm sarah kingsly. and thanks for helping me out." she wispered back. "pleasure to meet you. and that was nothing." she smiled. we got to know each other untill we got to hogwarts, which looked more like a castle, and met up with harry, ron, and herminey. we followed a woman teacher untill she told us to stop and wait untill she came back. as soon as she left somone said,"so the rumers are true. harry potter has come to hogwarts." everyone started talking. we turned around to see draco and the two chubby boys from the train walking towards harry. if they treat him like this i'm not sure if i want people to know who i am. "this is crab and goiel," he nodded his head over towards the two chubby kids. "and i'm malfoy. draco malfoy." me and ron snickered at the same time. he looked over at us. "you think my name is funny do you?" ron looked down but i didnt. "ya. i do." i said. he glared at me and i glared right back. "if you'r trying to scare me you'r going to have to do alot better that that." i told him. he turned back to harry. "you'll soon find out that some wizarding familys are better than other's potter," he looked at me and ron. than back at harry.