CH-22 A New Power

Start from the beginning

Eventually we arrived at the changing rooms and we got changed into our hero costumes before heading out to a training area filled with pipes, it looked like some sort of facility outdoors mixed with a maze. Mr Aizawa then showed up half asleep drinking a cup of coffee and explained what was going to happen.
"Alright listen up. Now that most of you have your provisional licenses you can go out and do actual hero work, to prepare for that I decided that you should get some extra combat training against actual people. So today you will be in pairs and fight each other" Our class erupted into cheers, they were excited about this combat training as we hadn't fought against each other in a long time. Mr Aizawa then activated his quirk causing everyone to go silent. "I was going to choose teams for you to account for a power balance but that was too much work, so instead I put you in a random number generator and paired you up with that along with who you're fighting" Mr Aizawa then told us who was teamed together and in the first match was me and Kacchan versus Kirishima and Iida. I looked over at Kacchan and he gave me his cocky grin as he knew that we would win against them and I returned with a confident smile. Me and Kacchan had become a lot closer since after the provisional licensing exam and he had figured out what my quirk really was, he accepted me for me and apologised but I had forgiven him long ago.

I headed off to our team base as it was called with Kacchan and waited for the battle to begin. In this battle your team won if you knocked out both of your opponents or captured them using the capture tape we were given, but with Kacchan as a teammate it was knock them out or lose. No easy ways out. The signal went off and we ran towards the centre of the arena using 10% Full Cowling and Kacchan's explosions. Once we got close to the centre we went up to one of the towers to get a birds eye view as neither of the two could get this high. Eventually we saw Kirishima walking through the centre of the arena but with no Iida to be found, I was going to wait to find Iida first but Kacchan decided to charge right in. What did I expect? Oh well, I'll just follow his lead. I charged after him as Kacchan released a powerful explosion where Kirishima was propelling himself back into the air giving me an opening to attack. I launched my leg at where Kirishima was, I felt it connect with something and the force of my kick dispersed the smoke. I looked down to see Kirishima standing there unfazed with my leg pressing against his arms, he used his quirk at the right time to block both of our attack. I was about to back up to prepare another attack but Kirishima grabbed my leg, this distracted me so I didn't notice that Iida was running straight for me. At the last second I noticed Iida launch a kick right at my face but I ducked down and dodged it, I managed to use this momentum to break out of Kirishima's hold and back away.

Me and Kacchan regrouped on a ledge that they couldn't reach and tried to stay out of sight as we came up with a plan. Eventually we started looking for them again but this time they were together. I went onto the ground around the corner from them and charged at them, I managed to overpower Iida who had charged at me, knocking him back past Kirishima I then charged at Kirishima and kicked him whilst using the force of the kick to propel myself over him towards Iida. Kacchan then used this opportunity to use a Howitzer Impact on Kirishima knocking him back in the opposite direction of Ilda, we had separated them. I charged at Iida intending to finish it with one kick but he activated his Recipro Burst and dodged before appearing at my side and kicking me into the wall. I felt a lot of pain but had to push myself to counter him, Iida had told me a few days prior that his Recipro now lasted a couple of minutes so I had no choice. I stood up and stared him in the eyes. Alright, here I go. One for All Full Cowling 15%. I started jumping between the pipes in the surrounding area like Mirko and built up speed for an attack.
"Here I go, shoot style St Louis Smash!" My right leg connected with the side of Ilda's face causing him to fly into the wall I was previously sent in. I deactivated my power as I couldn't push myself to 15% for very long or it would start to damage my body. I looked over to where Iida was expecting him to be down for the count but he started to get up.
"You underestimate me Midoriya, my Recipro isn't over yet" With that Iida started to run at full speed but he wasn't heading towards me but to where Kacchan and Kirishima were. Dammit, I can't let him get to them too before me or Kacchan will start to struggle fighting two on one. Especially with Iida's Recipro Burst still active. I have to capture him now. I activated Full Cowling at 20% pushing my body to the limit and ran after him, once he was in view I reached my arm out trying to grab him even though he was far out of my reach and then it happened.

As I reached out to try and grab Iida he looked back at me realised that I was catching up, but that wasn't what had shocked him the most. What shocked him was that several black tendrils shot out of my arm in his direction. Luckily Iida managed to dodge into an alley he was next to, the tendrils then gripped to the surfaces they hit and launched me into the air. Then more tendrils came out of my arm and launched me all over the place, I was screaming with pain as I noticed Kirishima and Kacchan fighting unaware of the tendrils from my arm approaching them.
"KACCHAN, KIRISHIMA RUN NOW!" I screamed hoping they could dodge in time. Kacchan and Kirishima had noticed me and Kacchan managed to grab Kirishima and launch them out of the way just before I crashed into the ground. I was now laying on the ground with tendrils coming out of my arm, I wrapped my leg over my arm to try and contain it along with my other hand.
"R-Run... A-away... H-Hu-Hurry..." I said trying to hold back this power. Kirishima and Kacchan looked at me with horror as they noticed the pain etched onto my face as well as the power I could not contain. Iida then arrived seeing the pain I was in and was about to head over to me to help but my power erupted again. I was now flying around the entire arena thanks to this new power with Kacchan using his quirk to follow me and try to stop me, however he couldn't get close as the tendrils kept knocking him away. I was trying to resist but the power was too strong. Dammit what is this power, why can't I control it? Is this what the first meant by 'the time has finally come'? Please, someone. Help me. After that the power coming out of my right arm stopped. The tendrils were attached to the surrounding pipes but were no longer flailing about, I was suspeneed in mid air before this power started to return into my arm. I looked over to my right to see Mr Aizawa with his quirk active staring at me as I passed out.

In The OFA World
"That's all wrong kid!" A bald man had appeared out of a blurry mist in front of me before shouting at me. I reached my right hand up to my mouth only for it to pass right through. Wait I still don't have a mouth, but he's talking to me how am I supposed to respond? "I know you can't talk kid so don't worry about it. That power which just emerged was mine, pretty cool right?" I just stared at him unsure as to what was going on. "OH COME ON, YOU COULD AT LEAST NOD, anyway my name is Daigoro Banjo and that power was my Blackwhip. It awakened because you wanted to capture someone right? Well that's what my quirk is best for, but you weren't able to control it. You see my quirk has been growing in power thanks to One for All and it's a lot more powerful than when I had it. Anger can be a source of power, however what truly matters is controlling your heart" He said as he put his hand where my chest was supposed to be. "Damn it looks like I'm out of time. So be prepared kid because you're about to unlock all of our quirks" With that said Banjo started to fade away into a mist but not before I saw all of the previous users but two were still blurry.

Back to Reality
I woke up from the conversation with Banjo only to find that I was still falling through the air, to me it seemed like I was talking with him for a long time but in truth it had only been a second. I looked around to see Kacchan and Mr Aizawa rushing towards me to try and catch me but I knew that they weren't going to make it. Control. Your heart, focus the power. Work it in percentages and focus. I focused blackwhip into my right arm and shot out one tendril at a pipe I passed whilst falling, I caught myself and stopped my fall mere inches away from the ground. I sighed as I looked down but was quickly taken away but a sudden pain in my arm. Blackwhip retracted itself back into my arm and I collapsed onto the ground, I was still conscious but couldn't bring myself to stand. Our training round was called off which angered Kacchan but he understood as he knew it had something to do with One for All, I was then carried to Recovery Girls office to get checked out whilst Mr Aizawa went back to class to continue the training.

"So kiddo, what happened this time?" Recovery Girl asked me as I laid down in the hospital bed.
"One for All... I unlocked a new power with it" Recovery Girl just stared at me. She has known about One for All since All Might received it.
"What do you mean?" She asked shocked.
"Well..." I explained everything that had happened in my match as well as the dream I had that night. She was shocked, she hadn't heard of One for All passing down extra quirks until now. Apparently it hadn't happened with All Might or his predecessor, Nana Shimura. Recovery Girl healed me up all the way and told me to head back to class, she also said that she would inform All Might and Principal Nezu of this development with my power.

Once I arrived back at class everyone started to stare at me, it was obvious that they were curious but before they could ask any questions the next match began.

Kyoka Jiro and Ochako Uraraka vs Mashirao Ojiro and Shoto Todoroki...