𝚓𝚓 𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒 - 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜

Start from the beginning

"body ody ody ody ody ody ody ody ody, body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil waist" i sang out as i started twerking on ava causing everyone around us to start cheering us on.

jj's pov

i was at a party with the sidemen and we were all sitting down when suddenly we heard lots of people cheering as a crowd started forming around the dance floor, "yo, what's happening" ethan asked us all "i don't know, should we go look" i said causing all of the sidemen to nod as we stood up and walked to the dance floor.

when we got there we saw this really hot girl twerking on this other girl but we couldn't see their faces seems as they were facing the other way "fuck me she's fit" i said to the guys "yeah proper mate" harry said agreeing with me but my face immediately dropped when the girl that was twerking looked up and we made eye contact, y/n. "oh my god" i said which made her smirk and pull her dress up to reveal her thong as she continued to shake her arse to the song making everyone scream louder "what's up boss" ethan asked "that girl, that's y/n" i said causing all of the sidemen to stop "wait what" simon asked "y/n as in y/n y/l/n" tobi said not believing it "yeah it is" i answered "no way surly it's not" vik said in shock "it must be because when we made eye contact she pulled her dress up and started twerking even harder, probably to be like 'yeah fuck you jj'" i said causing all of the guys eyes to widen in shock "she still fucking hates you that much, god" josh said "yep, she probably does i mean we're always going off at each other on social media all time" i sadly said regretting breaking her heart all those years ago.

when the song finished y/n pulled her dress back down and stopped twerking on ava and took a bow as she got lots of claps and cheers off everyone, me and the rest of the guys just made are way back to the table "anyone else want another round" i said while standing up "go on then lad" ethan said "yeah sure why not" harry also added on causing me to walk over to the bar and order the drinks.

while i was stood waiting i heard someone say "i saw you staring at me when i was dancing mr ksi" which caused me to look down and see a very attractive y/n right in front of me "y/n hey" i awkwardly said knowing that she was still pissed at me for leaving her all those years ago so i could move to la as the money and fame got to my head "awww is little ksi nervous" she said "oh shut up" i said "i think you deserve all of this don't you" y/n asked while raising her eyebrow "mhm, look y/n i'm so sorry for leaving you the fame and money got to my head and i don't regret anything more, i still love you so much and it pains me to know that you hate me so much" i sadly said "thank you" was all she said "what" i said in shock as i just expected her to tell me to fuck of and then walk away "that's all i wanted to hear jide, that you were sorry" y/n said "wait, so do you miss me" i questioned "so much jj" she said causing me have a confused look on my face as i asked "what about all of that beef you started online" "i was just mad at you and i expressed my emotions in the wrong way, i just wanted to hurt you because you hurt me so much all of those years ago so i decided to start talking shit about you" y/n said slightly chuckling at the end "that makes sense now" i said back "i love you so much jj" y/n said while grabbing my hand and lightly squeezing it "i love you to y/n, so much" i said bringing her into a long passionate kiss "do you fancy coming back to mine" i asked while winking "i would love nothing more, let me go tell ava i'm leaving" she said "okay i'll go let the guys know" i said while taking are drinks back to the table.

when i got back to are table i handed everyone their drinks and said "i'm off lads" "what why" ethan said "well y/n's coming back to the flat sooo" i said while smirking "get it lad" harry said "pulling yeah" tobi said while laughing "finally won her back boys" i said while winking "oh and simon you might not wanna come back for a couple of hours" i said cheekily "i wasn't planning on anyways, i don't want to hear you two going at it" simon said while fake throwing up causing everyone to laugh "oh shut up you dickhead" i chuckled out when suddenly i felt someone grab my waist causing me to jump and turn around just to see y/n smirking up at me "hey baby" i said "hey, you ready to go" y/n said "yeah i was just telling the guys, you remember the sidemen don't you?" i questioned "of course i doooo" y/n said while smiling at everyone "hey y/n lass, long time no see" ethan said "you alright lad" y/n asked as i wrapped my arms around her waist "i'm doing fine mate" ethan answered "ahh harry, how are you" y/n said seems as when we were together they were really close friends but when we broke up they drifted "i'm fine y/n, how are you lass" harry questioned "i'm amazing now" y/n said while smiling up at me "good, good" harry said "hey, simon i'm guessing i'm going to see you in the morning anyways" y/n said while chuckling "yeah probably" simon said while laughing "vik, tobi, josh how are you all" y/n said "i'm fine thanks y/n" vik answered "yeah i'm lovely y/n thanks for asking" tobi said "i'm good y/n" josh also answered "good, i'm glad your all okay" y/n said "alright i think we should be going now" i said while moving my hand down to y/n's arse and giving it a quick squeeze "yeah okay, no doubt i'll see you lads around at some point" y/n said while waving to everyone "see ya lads" i said while walking off with my arm wrapped around y/n's waist.