3

You closed the door, trying to remember who's the guy your mother talking about. "Oh, that rich man." You sighed. You already saw him, feel like he's not gonna hurt your mother's heart but why do you feel like something bad is gonna happen? Like really really bad.

You ignore it and just take a shower.

After taking a shower. You leave the bathroom while drying your hair with a towel. You walked to your desk. You've been receiving love letters this past few weeks, you don't know how many those people giving you love letters.

But it's becoming a little scary because they also put it in your school locker and they also like to put it in your mailbox. They know your home address. How the fuck do they know your address? "Y/N?" You heard a knock at your door.

"Let's go and eat." It was your mother.

-

"Sis? Are you okay? You look really pissed?" The girl looked at her sister. They are in their car right now. The blonde girl rolled her eyes. "A girl that I hate is stealing my boyfriend away from me." The blonde said as she looked out the car window.

The younger girl laughs. "Chanyeol? He's your boyfriend? But you told me he found your secret and he started avoiding you and now he's your—" Rosé smacks her sister's head.

"Yah Lalisa! Shut up, don't remind that again. I really like him and I'll do anything to make him talk to me again." She said. Lisa just laughs and looked at her. "You both have dicks, sis. So how you guys gonna do that?" She asked.

The older girl glared at her. "What the heck? Can you stop?" She asked, smacking her head again. "Alright, alright." Lisa laughed. Then their driver get in the car and looked at the girls. "Are we going home?" He asked.

"Finally, Mr. Kim you are back and yes, we need to go home." Rosé crossed her arms. "Father is waiting for us."

When they got home. The driver open the door for them, maids waiting for them inside the mansion. Bodyguards are all over the place. The two girls walked to the front door. "You are back." All the maids bowed at them and grab their bags. "Where's father?"

"Your father is in the living room right now." The maid said. Rosé nod as she walked away, going to the living room and Lisa followed her.

"Father?" They saw their father sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper. Their father looked at his two daughters. "You said you wanted to talk to us, what do you want to talk about?" Rosé asked. Lisa sat next to her father.

"Girls, I know you will be mad at me but, you girls will have a new mother, she'll live here tomorrow with her daughter." He said. The older girl looked at her father with wide eyes while the younger girl gasped.

"A new mom and a sister? I hope she's younger than me." Lisa said.

"A what? Why didn't you tell us, father?" Rosé asked, still in shock. Their father sighed, looking down on the floor. All of this is a surprise for the girls and he knows one of his daughters will be mad about this. "Don't worry, Roseanne. Your new mom is lovely and kind, I'm sure you'll like her,"

"So as her daughter." He looked at Lisa who's smiling at him.

"She can take care of you both and will give you so much love, you girls deserve that."

Rosé stood up, heading upstairs to her room. She open the door and slamming it close after she got inside her room. She groaned. She doesn't like the idea of having a new mother when they already have fifty maids that can take care of them.

Rosé heard the door open to her room. She turned around, watching as her younger sister entered the room. "You alright?" Lisa asked. Rosé nod. "I just don't know why father didn't tell us about this before. Now, we're having a stepmother and a sister." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm already taking care of a kid then another one?"

"Excuse me? Are you calling me a kid?" Lisa asked. Rosé hummed and nod. "Yeah, I did." She smirked. The younger girl rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Oh, I really hope she's pretty like the girl I met earlier."

-