t h r e e .

a/n : I love Lana.

y/n pov

{Sunday}

It was Sunday, the day I promised to meet Ryan. I hastily got up and grabbed some random clothes lying on the floor next to me. I yawned and went downstairs to see Conan preparing breakfast. "Hey, Cone." "Hey, sleepyhead." He joked as he flipped the pan to scramble the eggs. I walked into the bathroom and started washing my face. Breakfast was ready when I walked out of the bathroom. Conan was kinda weird today. He looked...nervous? "Uh, Conan...Is something wrong?" "Oh, uh...no, nothing's wrong." "Erm, okay, but you don't look okay." "I'm just a bit tired, that's all." He said as he awkwardly smiled. "'kay, but try not to work so hard on everything." I smiled as I brushed his hair off his face. Then, I took a bite of the eggs. "Conan?" "Yeah?" "I-I don't feel so good-" That was the last thing I ever said when I passed out.

 "Conan?" "Yeah?" "I-I don't feel so good-" That was the last thing I ever said when I passed out

{hours later}

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming. Slowly rising from my place, I clutched my head tightly and looked around to see...a hospital? Then, I realized Conan was sleeping on the chair next to me, holding my right hand. I softly shook him to wake him up. "Hey, Conan." "Y/n? Oh, thank god you're awake." "Wh-what happened?" "Well, you took a bite of your breakfast and fainted, so I took you to the hospital." Then, something came into my mind. "Wait, what's the time?" "It's 8pm, why?" I gasped and opened my phone to see numerous texts and calls from Ryan.

(chat screen)

Ryan

Hey y/n I'm here

Where are you?

Y/n?

Hello?

(voice call-no response)

read 8:02 pm

Y/n

Hey, Ryan. I'm so sorry for not responding.

I'm in the hospital right now, and I'm sorry but I think we should meet some other time.

Ryan

The hospital???

Are you alright?

Y/n

Yeah, I'm good. We could meet at the café on Wednesday, maybe 2pm?

Ryan

Okay, cya then.

read 8:12 pm

I sighed in relief and plopped on the bed, wanting to rest more. I was unusually tired and drowsy, and I don't really know why. It's like I took some pills or something. Wait, pills? Medicine? Was I...drugged? But...who?(a/n : use your brain girl those eggs were like the only thing you ate today) I shifted uncomfortably under the sheets and forced myself to sleep, not wanting to think more about this. 

{the next day}

I finally returned to my house with Conan, who still looked worried. "Y/n, please tell me if you feel sick again. I don't want you to be like this..." He pleaded to me with puppy eyes. "S-Sure, I will." He smiled at me adorably, which made my heart melt. "Oh, by the way, I promised to meet Ryan on Wednesday, so I won't be able to stay home." "Ryan? The partner guy?" "Yeah." "...Okay, but promise to come home until 6pm." "I will, don't worry. We're only meeting for the assignment."

{Wednesday}

*alarm sounds* 'Ugh. I hate that sound, I swear it's gonna give me PTSD someday.' I thought as I lazily slipped on a beige knitted sweater and a skirt laying on the side of the bed. As I opened my phone, I realized that I was supposed to meet Ryan today. "Dang...I really don't wanna go out." I said as I clenched my head, already feeling stressed. It was 12pm, and I only had 2 hours left. I decided to grab something to eat at the café and grabbed my laptop. I was working on this idea sheet for the biology project, and I was almost done. Conan was gone to do his part-time job.

At 1:40pm, I closed my laptop and packed it, ready to leave the house. Ryan was supposed to pick me up at 1:50, so I still had some time. I plopped on the couch and started reading a book I was almost finished with. However, for some reason, I couldn't focus. I silently sat there for a moment, and soon noticed a small sound from upstairs. I walked upstairs to see the door I mentioned before open again. The sound was also coming from there.(a/n : well I know when you're around cause I know the sound, I know the sound of your heart 🎶 sorry guys I had to 🙏) I couldn't resist the temptation to open the door. The thick door opened with a creak, revealing

(a/n : yeah, guys that's not a typo I just cut the sentence for ✨drama✨)