o n e .

small note : First chapters are always boring & fluffy, so yeah this is all about fluff hope u enjoy the romance *while u can 😏😏*

word count : 1000

y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of Conan's silky voice. "Wake up, y/n. I made breakfast." He said while stroking my cheek with his soft hands. "Ugh, just 3 more minutes..." I say while crawling in the sheets. "It's a school day, y/n." I immediately open my eyes and jump out of the bed, my eyes widening in disbelief as I look at him. "WAIT, I DIDN'T FINISH MY ESSAY YET-" "Calm down, y/n. We still have 2 hours left until school." He says while smiling at me cutely, showing his flawless teeth between his rose colored lips. I felt like my heart was going to burst, my cheeks flushing. 'Why does he have to be so perfect?' I mumbled to myself.

I've been dating Conan for almost an year. We met in UCLA, Conan is 21 and I'm 19. I met him while wandering around the campus, not knowing what to do when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere and kindly informed me about the school. Well, I admit that part was kinda creepy. Anyways, we became closer after that because we shared the same interests, and...well, because he was cute. Nobody would ever walk past him without glancing at him a second time. 

The way his hazel eyes glimmered, his long dark curls resting on his shoulder, his beautiful voice and charming smile was so mesmerizing, what a sight for sore eyes. I was recalling the first day we met when Conan brought me back to reality. "Hey, are you okay, y/n?" "Y-Yeah, I'm good." "I made some coffee and sandwiches, so come downstairs. I worked really hard on the sandwiches." He said as he gently ran his hand in my hair. 'Gosh, I'm gonna faint.' I thought as I tried not to scream. "Okay, I'll be there in a sec." I grabbed a sweater and put on a pair of jeans. I quickly rushed to the kitchen downstairs, since I was almost starving to death.

"Hey Con-" Wait, Conan was gone.

"Conan?"

*eerie silence* 

I searched the whole house looking for him. Then, I noticed light coming out of a slightly open door on the top floor that wasn't used. Though I lived here with Conan for almost an year, he kept silent about that door, and I never really cared about it since it was always locked. If I were to search for anything, this would be the last place I would look in. However, my concern for him was growing every second, so I slowly approached the door...and..."Y/n?" "YEESH!" I jumped in my place, and turned to see shirtless Conan with a towel around his shoulder.

"What are you doing there?" "Well, what were you doing? I looked everywhere for you!" "Oh, I spilt my coffee and went to the restroom to wash it off." "Why weren't you answering me?" "I didn't hear you because of the water, I'm sorry if you were surprised." He looked at me with sparkling eyes, and my anxiety soon became relieved. "It's okay, Conan. It's just that I was a bit surprised."

He hugged me and calmed me down, then we ate our breakfast and worked on our essays. "Jeez, I hate professor Healy more than anything. He gives me way too many homework. What's the use in being so hot if he's such an as$hole?" I complained about my shitty professor Matthew Healy when Conan sprang out of his seat, catching me by surprise.

"You think he's hot?" he asked as he clutched my arms, his brows slightly going up, a sign that he was not happy about my statement. "Well, I have to say, he is hot. Everyone would want to date him if he wasn't such a son of a b!tch." "And you would too?" He asked as he looked at me menacingly. "No, Conan. He's literally 20 years older than me, and why would I want to date him when I have you?"(a/n : sorry for making u 40 y/o Matty ;-;) I said, trying my best not to burst out with laughter. Conan changed his expression slightly as he murmured some words I couldn't recognize. "Promise that you'll stay with me forever, y/n." He said while smiling slyly. I swear that he knows he drives me crazy with his attractive smile. 

"I promise." I said as I pecked his cheek and continued to work on my essay, which I could hardly focus on. 'Too much distraction...'I thought to myself. Seriously, how could you focus on work when you have the most attractive human on earth sitting right next to you? I glanced at Conan, who was so focused on his essay that he might as well be sucked into the monitor. I flinched when he suddenly turned his face to look at me, making eye contact. I blushed furiously, darting my eye to the window right next to him.

"Where are you looking at?" He said mischievously. 'Shit, he knows I was staring at him.' I blush even more. "I-I was just looking at...at a pretty bird?" I stuttered something stupid as Conan smirked and brushed his hand on my cheek. "I know you're lying to me, love." Then, he leaned over to me and whispered to me. "I know you were staring at me the whole time."

If somebody else said that, I would think they were super creepy and weird

If somebody else said that, I would think they were super creepy and weird. However, when this handsome young man just said that while smiling like this, my heart stopped. I was so embarrassed at the fact that Conan knew I was watching him the whole time. I probably looked like a creep. Wait. How did he know I was looking at him? Was he...looking at me too?