0029

'sohn yena had previously been guilty for the death of student kim serom,whom she had accidentally stabbed in a fit of anger , whose body was found locked in the bathroom.
not being able to accept the humiliation, she started believing herself to be serom. she soon developed a dissociative identity disorder (DID) which enabled her to think she was kim serom. she adopted the same lifestyles and manner. and in the course of doing so, she never remembered who sohn yena was. aside from d.i.d., sohn yena also suffered from her alter ego, which is similar to d.i.d, however, things began to get violent when she killed her own family whose bodies were previously discovered in a locked basement. she was also responsible for the recent three murders that took place in school.'

I let out a deep sigh, before continuing again,

'i, inspector yang, had been observing her for the past month and saw the change in her. she did not have any control over her alter personalities. she lost herself and never remembered her identity. We're truly sorry for the loss. She had managed to sneak a piece of glass in her hospital room somehow and had taken her own life yesterday after not being able to keep up with her condition.'