(un-edit) Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader

Start from the beginning

He tapped your should with a long stick and frozen to the spit. You couldn't move a muscle. Not even your eyes. Stuck staring ahead. Unable to protest or say a word as he out his hands kn your shoulders and turned you around.

"Whereas I came from family. Always the second place. One of the greatest achievements during the time of Atlantis was to create a spell that saved the Megadrom race and give them the ability to turn human. Gave then the chance to adapt and survive in an ever changing world. No one would motive the difference.
Who knew his descendants would seek revenge in humankind and kidnap a human as their mate. Alas, a hunter relative of yours found them and eliminated them. Who would've known she's sacrificed herself to stop a crazed hydra. Rest in peace and all. She's a legend. Condolences to your family. Another girl blew the last Mega up, quite messy business."

Your (hunter) cousin was some kind of hunter and eliminated puppy love, dark obsessed kind of beings for a living. Explained a lot. Especially when she asked you about dealing with fabled faries one time. Usually Britain or small countries... but for her to be dead. can't be dead. She was alive a week prior. Oliver wasn't lying. She was really gone.preparwd for possibility she may die at any time but arill. Best cousin anyone could ask for. No one will be able to replace her special place.

"Ah, there is your little sibling got in quite a predicament."

What.

"It was quite a surprise Emil, a drakeon or dragons as you humans call them, had contacted me with a request to make a special potion.
When asked about it, he said he had fallen for a mortal school girl and wanted to be with her forever, but mortality separated them. So I brewed the potion and spelled it over. She turned into a dragon. Quite a surprise, they take years to slowly transform into one. Only ones knew of were cursed. "

No. Poor relative.

"You monster."

Unfortunately, he was too careless with previous actions, even killed Jackson (l/n), and got eliminated by a hunter.They found her, but she's been recently taken into protective custody as of earlier this week. Sadly, she won't be allowed to see family ever again." he laughed. He actually laughed.

Strange buzz course through your veins, didn't know what was happening within but let it spark to a growing ember, slowly spreading throughout your body and with a swift forced breathe you started to fight the spell. Heard a loud crack, fill the air, and something shedding from your body. The Stone flames away to land around your feet. Wriggled your fingers and toes. You had done it. Broken the spell.

He turned and noticed. Cursing. "No, It's impossible. Your human."

"I may be human but know myself better than anyone else. Don't go assuming met that I know everything about me." You said. He didn't that not that one bit.

You walked over to Emma's statue. qns looks into her smooth, cool face. Felt something there. As if her very spirit was staring back at you.

She was alive. Tapped into power within yourself to touch Emma's stone prison. Breeze flew the room, mist swirled around it, and stones cracked away. Revealing soft l, pink flesh of a human woman with long flaming red hair and (e/c). She blinking and took in the room, saw you, and then slowly turned her eyes to Oliver.

Her expression is like stone but stares as cold as death. The wizard had love struck puppy expression for her, too. hand out toward her. "Please, i can explain. tried make her think did it for her own good. dangerous out there." Completely toxic personality.

| Darkest Of Obsessions| Yandere stories from small to winged x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara