1.5

LUKE

It's been a week since I told Calum to fuck off and I have to admit that I love that Calums' not around to mess with me. I'm totally lying.

I hate the fact that I actually miss Calum constantly annoying the hell out of me. Like, what is wrong with me?! I should be enjoying not having Calum in my presence.

And to make matters worse, Calum's been absent ever since I told him off. I'm starting to get worried. Wait- worried? No...... I don't get worried; especially not about Calum. But, I can't help it. Oh calm down! He's probably just really upset that you told him to leave you alone. Does that mean that his absense is my fault?

Ugh, Luke relax. You're stressing yourself over nothing. Yeah, nothing.....

---------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring through my room. I groaned and got out of bed.

Ugh.... I have a major headache. Probably cause I spent all weekend partying just so I could get Calum out of my mind.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I finished I got dressed. I was almost done my breakfast when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I unlocked it and saw I had a couple messages. I had one from Michael, two from Ashton, and one from an unknown number.

I clicked on that one first and read the text.

Unknown Number

Hey sexy. I enjoyed last night. Are u up for round 2?

What the hell? I clicked on Michael's message.

MC Mikey

Hey man! Had a blast at the party. Did you take that girl home? Hopefully you got some :P. Anyway, see you at school.

Shit. I mumbled. I took someone home? How drunk was I?

I looked at the messages from Ashton.

Lil_drumma_boi

Hey are you still drunk? You left you're car keys at my house.

Sunday, 12:53 pm

Ok... Imma give you a ride to school be there in 5.

Monday, 7:25 am

I checked the time on the stove. It read 7:29. Damn it! He'll be here any minute! I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my books when I heard a honk, signaling Ashton's arrival. I rushed out the door, making sure to lock it before I hopped in Ashtons' car.

-----------------

Once we arrived to school, I went straight to my locker. I noticed Calum was here today. He walked right past me without even looking my way and headed to class.

I didn't even care, i just slammed my locker and went to class. I walked in and sat down next to Michael, where Calum had sat his first day. I looked around to find Calum sitting in the front of the class, far away from me. Great... at least he finally got the message. Ashton walked in and sat on the other side of me, bidding me and Michael a good morning.

"Mornin Ashton! You too, Luke. How was that girl from the party, huh? You did hit that right? I mean, the way she was all up on you-she was practically begging for it." Michael said really loud. I glanced at him with a smug look on my face and replied, " Yeah... I think I did."

"What do you mean 'I think'? How do you not know if you fucked her?!" Michael yelled, retrieving glances from our classmates, that including Calum.

"I don't know man, I was really wasted last night." I shrugged glancing at Calum. We made eye contact and he quickly looked away blushing. I continued staring at him, hoping he'd look again.

"I know, you left you car at my house. How did you even get home?" Ashton asked me, breaking me from my trance. "Oh... actually I have no idea." I said flustered. How did I get home? I know that girl didn't drive me especially right after we fucked. No way. But, I must've gotten a ride from someone.

"Hey Mikey did you give me a ride home?"

"No, why?"

"Just wondering." I said. How did I get home??? It wasn't Michael and definitely not Ashton cause he wouldn't have asked me how I got to my house.

Then I realized how I got home. It was Calum.

----------------
Sorry i haven't posted. I was supposed to publish a bunch of chapters, seeing as its spring break and all, but i had to do this stupid science project that i finally finished yesterday. So, i had no time to write.

Anyways, hope this chapter isn't too short. I know its shit and probably make ZERO SENSE but oh well. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye

P. S.
I totally messed this up cause i didnt do the imaginary boyfriend, but don't you guys fret because it will happen in the next chapter. I promise.