Sharing A Small Apartment

Magsimula sa umpisa

As he walk over I unpacked for him. Just getting his hygiene stuff in the bathroom and his clothes neatly put on a table in the living.

As I fold his clothes a small box pop out under all the clothes.

Hm? - I think to myself.

Curiosity got the best of me so I opened it.

It was a Minecraft moobloom plush.

I guessed he noticed the amount of yellow flowers I put in his lawn

I chuckled happily.

"Now we match." - Techno said as he walk over to me, holding the mooshroom plush I got him for his birthday.

" - Techno said as he walk over to me, holding the mooshroom plush I got him for his birthday

His was relatively bigger though, but it fit his size. He is a 190cm (6'3) giant after all.

"Awwwwww, looks at you being so adorable." - I say half genuinely half sarcastically.
"Shouldn't you be asleep though?"

"I couldn't with the amount of sunflower smell on your bed." - He turned away from my eyes.

Is he blushing? - I wondered to myself.

"Yeah I love sunflower alright."

"Any particular reason?"

"They just looks... happy."
"Always looking toward the light."

"Did you know when the sun is covered they looks at each other thinking they are each other sun?" - I giggled.
"Isn't that the cutest thing ever?"

"Yeah..." - He replied.

"Well you're probably hungry from the flight." - I said standing up from his bags.
"Wanna help me make something for dinner?"

"Sure."

I signal him to follow me to the kitchen.

My kitchen is pretty small, it doesn't really fit 2 people but it shouldn't be all that bad. We're both thin after all.

***

I was so wrong.... What the heck is this position we're stuck in-