Depression is a bitch

Start from the beginning

"Will it hurt?"

"Not compared to any of the shit I've done."

(TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide attempt and self harm)

She feels like she floats to her bathroom seeing as though she's there within a couple of seconds. Or at least that's what it feels like. She reaches into the medicine cabinet finding a all to familiar sharp razor blade. She walks over to her shower closing the door sinking to the ground in the inside.

"I at least want to be warm as I go." She thinks to herself turning on the shower.

She flips the razor blade in her hand playing with it like it was a toy. She wishes she had actually toys. Maybe she wouldn't have started self harming at 13. 

"Hell, I needed way more than toys to have stopped all this."

She takes a deep breath taking the razor quickly across her left arm. Her body goes into survival mode which she quickly stops. Naturally the body would make her drop the razor and make her stop the bleeding on her other arm, but not this time. She repeats the process taking the razor across her right arm.

She takes a deep shaking sigh, "Its okay. No one needs me." she repeats to herself as she falls out of consciousness. 

Gemini's pov (battling himself) (Also this is a few minutes beforehand)

I should talk to her.

Why? She doesn't even like me.

That doesn't matter she obviously needs a friend.

It been 2 weeks and she hasn't even called.

I haven't called her either.

Why are you getting your car keys?

Because I'm going to see her. Even if she claims that she doesn't care. I know somewhere in there she does and I also know that everyone no matter how strong they are needs someone.

What if that someone isn't you?

Then that's okay.

Gemini couldn't shake the twisting in his stomach. Is it because he's nervous to see her after their big blowout? Maybe because he's bad with confrontation. What if somethings wrong?

He whips into the parking lot of her apartment complex parking right next to her truck.

 (she cuts her arm at this moment)

 He runs up the stairs knocking on the door,

" Z? Look I know your probably still mad but I really wanna talk. Please open the door."

Nothing.

Knocks again, "Look I know your home. I literally parked right next to your truck. Please talk to me."

Z's neighbor peaks her head out the door, " Your Z's friend, right? I've seen you over here a couple times."

"Yes! Is she home?"

"Yeah, I actually heard her arguing with someone early but she sounded drunk. I'm kind of worried it went dead silent a couple of minutes ago."

"Do you know a way I can get in?"

She hesitates but hands him a key, "She gave my kid a spare key to come over when I'm not home. Put it under the mat when your done."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"