10,5: Recap

im here to give yall a recap of what has happened throughout the story (cuz even i have no idea what is up so this is something we all need):

ooOh damn it's literally been a month since the last update.. im so sorry!!

(read if you want)

*Day 1: chapter 1*
Cas drives home a drunk Dean which is not even important to the plot and that chapter doesn't make any sense so let's just ignore it, thank you.

*Day 2: chapter 2, 3, 4, 5*
Dean and his friends saves Cas from Alastair and his gang and later that day, they meet in the school hallway. Dean offers to drive Cas home. Dean gets home to met by his abusive foster parent, Richard Roman.

*Day 3: chapter 6, 7, 8*
Balthazar and Benny get the feeling that something isn't right about dean they (with Cas) ends up driving to Dean's house. Sam opens the door and tells them they need to go before he comes home. So they do, and just a while after they leave, Richard comes home. The night ends up with Sam doing his best to help patching up his brother.

*Day 4: chapter 9, 10, 11*
Cas and Dean meet in the school corridor and walk with each other to their classes. After the day is over, Dean takes Cas for a ride out in the middle of the woods.. quite suspicious but then when they arrive, Cas follows Dean who leads him the way to a field full of flowers.

love,
bella