tape 2, side a

*・゚:*・゚

°•. Delicate.•°
˚ that meteor strike, act one

•°✧ ˚ ━ that meteor strike, act one

CHAPTER THREE — tape 2, side a

Now

Tony is sending me updates about Clay's progress through the tapes and I'm just gonna say it, this kid is taking forever. Most of the people who listened finished them in one night, some listened more than once. I get that it's hard to listen to, I mean it's words from a dead girl, but still at some point in the tapes you have to get hooked and want to hear the rest. Justin's still not at school, so he's continuing to hide at Bryce's. What is his deal? If he doesn't start showing up and acting like life is normal, then there's gonna be real issues. Such as the school calling the cops due to his continued absence, which will probably send his mom's meth head of a boyfriend, Seth, on a rampage and J will be screwed once again. I get that life is shit and school is the last place any of us want to be, but for fucks sake grow a set and do what the rest of us do, pretend as though nothing is wrong and scream into your pillow or punch a wall when you get home. I get through two classes before Dempsey is at my side with a request. "Can you go talk to Justin, please. I know it's the worst favor in the world, but he won't listen to anyone except for you. Coach is livid because he missed the pep rally the other day and multiple practices, Jess is on him, and he still won't come back. And I know you. You can't look me in the eyes and tell me you're not the least bit worried." I hate him. He's right and I hate it.

"Fine, but you owe me dickhead." I turn on my heels and head towards the doors that lead to the parking lot.

"Awe, love you too!" He yells as I'm half way down the hall. I just flip him off and exit hell. I make my way to Bryce's house.

---------------------------------------------------

Hot or Not List

Sitting in class and a paper gets tossed on my desk. It's too early for this crap. I open it and regret it immediately. The hot or not list. I got best face, which is probably better than most of the others on there, but it's a disgusting concept. Teenage boys are pigs. Mack grabs the paper from my hands and reads it herself. She scoffs and tosses it in the trash behind her. Of course some guy got up and pulled it out, to continue to pass it around. I just brushed it off because it didn't matter and it wasn't gonna cause any commotion for me, unlike girls who got put under other categories. I walked to lunch and saw Jeff, he waved me over and I sat across from him and next to Scott. "What's up, dorks." I greet.