SOUL FILLED PERCEPTION.

They say spending time for you is different from being alone. But I don't find any difference because spending time for you itself means being alone. Why do people choose to be alone? May be because they wanted to prioritize themselves or may be want to stay away from people or may be something might have happened. What is that something? May be losing someone they love?! Most of the people are afraid of losing the loved ones, like me. But if it has already happened will their hearts become stone? What is "heart....stone?" it's something we develop in ourselves, to not express feelings emotions. They are hard outside but weak inside. They just loose the capability of expressing themselves. I kept asking questions for myself. Am I like that. The answer is a no! Because I have people I love people I care for and people who I am ready to spend my life with. But there is also the other side, which doesn't care for people s feelings or feelings of her own. What is it? Yes, it is the fragment of my stone heart which seems soft yet is hard. Sometimes choosing is difficult then letting go! Wait what? Yes I have few things that I should let go but I also have few things that I should choose. If I let go then maybe I could make right decisions but what if I made a decision without letting go! What I actually needed to let go? They r my fears they r memories. My fear of holding upon to my responsibilities the fear of making decisions .I'm a 16 year old who have the right to make choices yet can't. My choices affect the people around me. I wish If there's a chance to get back into past. I know it isn't possible.