.....With fried rice and noodles

En başından başla

Soon enough the weekends flew by and a very impolite guest arrived , namely Monday.

Arghhh ...... Couldn't I have a Sunday part two or something ?

Regarding the news paper , there was no photo of the food fight in the front page unfortunately.

Finally Reece's much awaited birthday was here. 4th of May.

Me and Lizzie knew it well but decided to act all forgetful and pretentious. How tough could it be , just act like you sply don't remember.

But boy , it was tough.

We kept pulling each other and wishpering things like :

'Don't shout , he'll get it.' Or 'Uff...you're overdoing it now.'

After attending all those tiring classes it kinda slipped my mind. And by our recess bell I was a little too much into integers and fractions.

No no no...Not that I forgot. I just happened to not remember. You got it , right ?

"Ciara , come fast! Canteen time." Lizzie dragged me out of enthusiasm.

"Relax girl.... I know for a fact that a delay of a minute won't make this school explode. Whats with the over exicetement Lizzie? The last time I checked we didn't have a rollercoaster in the canteen ."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, an elbow aimed at my ribs damaging them on a permenant basis at that very instant.

"WHAT THE FUDGING HELL ! What was that for ?" I said as sweetly as an old lady who's house you just bombed.

As a reply I just got a very polite giggle from her.

Trust me guys, Lizzie was a hell of a living creature. No one could have guessed from her cute and sweet appearance that the girl had it in her to drag elephants.
Not that she did it but I bet she could.

Appearances can be deceptive !

"Forgot ? We were going to make Reece give us a treat ! " Lizzie said.

"Well I do remember planning for that superb idea ! Let's go for it." I cheered.

"Go for what ?" Reece came out of nowhere.

It was very unfortunate for the poor guy to emerge suddenly out of thin air.

What ? Two excited girls at a time is not a joke.

"Happy Birthday !"We engulfed him into a suffocating bear hug and to this day I wonder how he managed to survive that attack.

I'm sure he would have thought we were secret assassins and we thought him to be the drug lord .

"For the party you're gonna throw in the canteen today." Me and Lizzie chirped happily.
"Before you try to disagree with the idea, let me make you well aware of the fact that you'll turn into a cockroach if you do so." I added

"OMG , I'm so scared ...... I hate cockroacges !"
Whoa ! He pulled it off even better than a fangirl.

"And Ciara ,I always knew you people were involved in witchcraft. But how about turning me in to a frog. At least I'll have girls kissing me. "