The next day, I wake up at 11:00pm with a wet pool in my underwear. So I decided to get up and clean myself up to get ready for the school day.
After that, I headed off to my classes for school and met up with Khadijah for lunch around 2:30pm.

"Soooooo...

"So?"

"What's going awn with chu and Mr. Jaeger? I saw y'all flirting it up yesterday."

I rolled my eyes. "Girl, he weird."

"Aw I like his weird actin self. Y'all would be cute in a blk y2k girl and white alt dude kind of way. It has hella potential." Khadijah smirked.

"He not even interested in me like that fren and vice versa. We just mutuals and besides he gets the fuck on my nerves with his nosy ass."

Khadijah sucked her teeth. "Yeah aight. That mutual shit is dead as hell. I need y'all on sum relationship, now! Or at least nosy his way into yo pussy because damn..."

"Oh my god Jah..."

"What??? It's true! And also ion think he would judge you for your line of work if that's what your worried about."

"Yeah ion know about that Jah. I just don't want my private business out there yknow?"

"Yeah I get it boo. But it's 2021! If he got a problem about you tryna get in your bag, his slut shamming ass gotta go!"

I chuckled. I love her crazy ass.

"Speaking of relationship... how are things with you and Armin?"

"Tuh, pillsbury doughboy? yeah still not TALKIN to him. Don't even deserve to be in my presence."

I chuckled. We chatted a little more until I felt my phone buzz. Eren?

But to my surprise it was my little sister.

FaceTime call from lil mo🐠

I pick up.

"Heyyy lil bit! What's up?"

"H-hey Lae Lae." I heard her sniffling.

"Ayeeee Moniqueeee! It's cousin Jahhh!"

"Hey Jah..." Then Monique started crying.

Uh oh? "Mo why you crying baby what's wrong?"

"I-I just m-miss you guys so much b-because these k-kids st school hate me and they said that I c-can't hang out with b-because of im to ugly to hand out with them?"

Me and Jah looked at each other crazily. Now we know how grammar school kids could get, but this shit was a different level of rude? My sister, ugly? Aw hell naw! We both got up from the cafe table on the way out the door to catch the next stop to the southside.

I started yelling at the phone with a whole bunch of people staring at me but I didn't care. "NOW WHICH BITCH SAID IT MO?

"I-I d-don't wanna say..."

"MATTER OF FACT LEMME ADD DAE DAE TO THIS CALL."

adding fav cuzzo 😌 to the FaceTime call.

"Lil nigga whatchu want, I'm having a dick appointment right no- oop! Hey Mo."

"DAE DAE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT JUST FLEW OUTTA MO'S MOUTH! THESE KIDS BULLYING HER AND NOW IMA FUCK EM UP."

DAE DAE was now amped up. "Oh these grammar school bitches wanna bang fuckin with my cousin? Oh hell naw we bout to fuck some shit up!"

"I know that's fucking rightttt! You here that Mo we gon f-"

I bumped into someone. "G I swear to god watch where you- Eren? Armin?"

I looked up to see myself chest to chest against Eren with his eyes staring at me.
"Damn, we always seem to meet like this." He chuckled. Armin saw Khadijah but she rolled her eyes.

"Ah... yeah. I guess." There was an awkward silence until Dae Daestarted screaming against the phone.

"BITCH WHICH COUSINS WE GETTIN? SOUTHSIDE OR WESTSIDE COUSINS BECAUSE ILL BRING ALL THE BIG GUNS IN THIS BITCH!"

"DAE DAE STOP! ION WANT TO DO-"

"MONIQUE SHUT THE HELL UP NO ONE JUS GON PICK ON YOU AND GET AWAY WITH IT IMA PUNCH THESE LIL ASS KIDS IN THEY SOLAR PL-

Khadijah snatched my phone out my hand and started yelling at Dae Dae over the phone about how loud he is. Armin started to trail behind her. I looked at Eren with his eyes widened and my mouth closed. I blushed and then he laughed.

"Was everything going okay or- "

"Y-yeah, just family shit, nothing important."

"Ah, i see. I hope that wasn't about your sister? Is she okay?"

I sighed. "School. I plan on taking the train back home and see if she's okay. But yeah."

"I can give y'all a ride there if you want?"

"Nah, it's alright, but thank you."

"Well if you need anything, I'm here."

I smiled. "Thanks Eren."

He leaned closer to my face and then said "you have a pretty smile, I hope to see more of that once I FaceTime you."

I gasped and started to blush so I pushed him by his chest to give me some space. "Boy please... I thought you was so high you would've forgotten about that."

"Nah, I could never forget you." I rolled my eyes. "Mhmmm yesh okay..."

"What time do you think you'll be home."

"Probably in 50 min... it take a minute by train."

"Maybe if you weren't so stubborn you could take the car." He chuckled.

"Nah im good love but thank you." He ducked his teeth.

"Alright well ill call you as soon as you get in. You plan on coming back to campus?"

"Damn all up in my business, for what?" I laughed, but he started to get closer to me. "I'm tryna earn it." Oh he tryna get all up in my guts?!:!:!

"Okay playboy. But to answer your question, I'm not sure yet. But I'll let chu know." He started playing with the gum in his mouth. "Cool, we'll ill be seeing you, beloved." He winked and I blushed. "Aight see u pretty boy." And smiled and walked away from the train entrance.