haha treebros lovers come get ur juice

Start from the beginning

Gosh, he probably looked so pathetic right now. A 17-year-old lying on the ground lifeless next to a tree. Though, as embarrassing as it would be for someone to see him, he couldn't help hoping someone would find him. Couldn't help hoping that someone would save him.

He lay there on the ground for a few more seconds when he suddenly heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Evan turned his head to face where the sound was coming from. He saw a tall lanky figure walking towards him, though he couldn't make out the face. He knew it wasn't Jared, the figure was far too tall to be Jared.

As it came closer, about 5-8 feet away, Evan knew who it was.

It was none other than Connor Murphy. Evan took note that his hair was a lot longer compared to when Evan had seen him last.

~🌲~

Connor's face paled as he saw the cause of the thump he had heard earlier. The cause being Evan Hansen.

"HOLY SHIT"

Evan turned towards him, causing his heart to do a flip, somehow the boy still looked pretty as fuck even lying lifeless on the ground. Connor shook his head, he needed to focus on making sure Evan was ok.

"Are you dead?!?" Connor figured that would be the best thing to ask first.

Evan barely mustered out, "N-no."

Connor let out a sigh of relief, "Okok, good." Connor looked back at the boy,"Can you stand up?"

Evan attempted to at least sit up, but he failed miserably and fell back to the ground.

"That's, that's lying on the ground..." Connor said while pacing next to Evan and running his hand through his hair. (for those of you wondering, yes that was a Luca reference)

"Here let's just try this,," Connor walked over, squated down beside Evan, and held out his hand, "grab on"

Evan obeyed and reached out his right hand to grip onto Connors. Connor proceeded to help Evan up. Once Evan was standing upright, Connor put his arm around Evans waist to help him walk. Evan responded by putting his left arm around Connors shoulder.

Connor blushed at the action, but knew Evan only did it because he needed all the support he could get. Connor began walking towards the exit of the orchard so he could get Evan to a hospital or something.

"W-where are we g-going?"

"My basement."

"O-ok, c-cool..."

"...i was joking,, We're actually going to the hospital."

"O-oh- ok t-then."

"So uh,, why were you on the ground??"

Evan froze. "Oh i uh, well y-you see, i w-was uhhh, I was c-climbing a t-tree, and t-then i fell....and,, uh yea."

"You fell from a tree? That the saddest fucking thing ive ever heard."

"yea..."

The two remained silent for the rest of the trip. Connor wasnt sure what to say, and Evan didnt look like he wanted to talk. The two continued until they reached a gate. Connor was just about to jump it when he remembered the injured boy next to him.

"Shit..." Connor paused and looked around to see if there was a hole in the fence anywhere. Once he spotted a small opening he immediately began walking towards it, dragging Evan along with him.

He somehow managed to get him and Evan through the gap, (though it was a struggle) And now was making a dash towards his *insert fancy car name here*. Once he reached the car, he quickly opened up the passenger door and gently placed Evan in the seat before proceeding to get into the driver's seat.

Connor started up the car and drove down the winding country roads. He made a quick glance at Evan to make sure he was doing okay. The boy in question seemed to be dazed out, looking at the road in front of them. Once Connor confirmed that Evan wasn't going to die on him, he returned his eyes to the road. (not before putting urgent care into his google maps)

~🌲~

Connor carefully picked Evan out of the car to take the boy into urgent care. He somehow managed to open the door while still supporting Evan. He scanned the waiting room for 2 empty chairs and quickly set down Evan on one of them.

(me bouta go break my arm cause i have no idea how urgent cares work/j)

Connor made sure Evan was comfortable in the chair before walking up to the lady at the front desk.

"Name please." The lady said as she noticed connor approaching her.

"Connor Murphy"

"Okayyy," the lady wrote something down on a piece of paper, "and what are you here for?"

"Well you see, I found this kid lying on the ground at this abandoned orchard, and he said he fell from a tree, he's still alive, but I think he might've broken something." Connor gestured to the blonde boy in the chair behind him.

"I see..." The lady paused, "first off, do you happen to know the kids name??"

"Oh yea, its, Evan Hansen

"Alright" She wrote something on her paper (again), "I'm going to have you sit down for a bit, and ill call you up in a bit to get the kids X-ray to see how serious the damage is. If it's severe then we'll send him to a hospital, if not then we can just patch him up here."

"Ok, thank you" Connor said before heading to sit next to Evan.

~🌲~

(side note: this section is just the previous part but with more Evan POV)

Evan felt Connor walk him into Urgent Care. The initial shock from when he fell was starting to wear off and he could feel a burning pain in his left arm. He almost wanted to say something, but he was far too tired to get a word out.

He soon found himself sitting in an empty chair in the waiting room of an Urgent Care. He watched as Connor walked up to the front desk. Heh Connor. Evan noticed how his pretty brown hair moved ever so slightly as he walked. Evan couldnt help but think about how soft that hair must be. How he could just run his fingers through it-

Wait what. Evan suddenly realized just what he was thinking. He felt his face get hot, and quickly gave his head a little shake in an attempt to reset his thoughts. It kinda worked. He wasnt thinking about Connors' hair anymore. Instead he was just thinking about Connor.

He was thinking about how Connor found him in the orchard. He thought about how Connor went out of his way to help him. How Connor had wrapped his arms around Evan to help him walk. How close the two of them were as they walked to the exit of the orchard.

That didn't help Evan's blushing face at all. He tried to shake himself out of it. He already has a boyfriend! A very cute boyfriend named Jared Kleinman! Still, he couldnt help but blush at Connor. In Evans' defense, Connor was a very attractive indivual. Anybody could look at Connor and immediately blush, it wasnt just Evan,, right? ...right?

Spruce, Evan did not need this today. Especially considering Evan thought he would let go of that branch and not have to worry about anything ever again. Yet here he was, starting to low-key crush on the infamous Connor Murphy.

"Shit, do you have a fever too?"

Evan was broke out of his thoughts by none other than Connor Murphy.

"W-what?"

"Well your face is like, really fucking red, I was wondering if you were feverish or something?"

"N-no, i t-think its just t-the heat"

"Ok, if you say so." Connor shrugged and went to sit in the chair next to Evan.

~🌲~

A/N lol im so tired so just pretend theres stuff here about Evan getting his X-ray and the fracture in his arm being to big so he has to go to a hospital, and like Connors gonna drive him there. Also, the hospital is gonna be the one Heidi works at so yeah.

Lmao i have no idea how stuff works

Word count: 2,000 (nice)