Chapter 1: The Begining

System: Pull up, pull up.

As the system kept repeating. (Y/N) ignored it while continuing making his Jet, an F-15C, descend down at Mach 1.5 at a 90° degree angle, the jet had broke the sound barrier at somewhere 50,000 feet. (Y/N) jerked the controller to him pulling up the jet, as the Gs kicked in.

(Y/N) regain control on his F-15 as the system warning him was replaced by constantly beeping, indicating an enemy jet fighter was trying to get missile lock on his F-15. He clicked his mirrors, and there it was an Eurofighter on his 6.

(Y/N) did some maneuvers to try get this Eurofighter off from his tail, but the enemy jet is stubborn and not letting him go. (Y/N) pushed his F-15 to try out-speed the Eurofighter, but the 4.5th gen jet fighter is still on his tail.

System: Warning missile lock, warning missile lock.

(Y/N) clicked his tongue inside of his helmet. He deployed some flares to try confuse the missile of the enemy jet as (Y/N) made his aircraft up-side down then jerked the controller to him, making his F-15 descend down to the battlefield.

The Eurofighter still followed him down, the male pitch up his Aircraft then flys straight at high speeds, the Eurofighter gotten a missile lock on him. (Y/N) pulled the air breaks then pitched up to let the Eurofighter fly by him.

(Y/N) regained his aircraft's control then pushed his Aircraft to chase after the Eurofighter, the enemy jet tried to escape from (Y/N), but couldn't. (Y/N) got missile lock on the Eurofighter then fired a AIM-120 advanced medium range air-to-air missile.

The missile hit it's target quickly making the Eurofighter into a fireball. (Y/N) watched it go down to the wasteland below because of the war with these terrorist group named "𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨", suddenly (Y/N)'s aircraft got hit by something.

(Y/N) checked his mirrors to see a Su-27 firing it's gatling gun at him, the bullets from the Su-27 managed to damage his right engine making it smoke while the
other one was perfectly fine.

The Su-27 continued firing his gatling gun at (Y/N), the male did some maneuvers to dodge the incoming bullets, but some managed to hit his wings, vertical stabilizers and on the body of the F-15. (Y/N) had enough from this Su-27 and did some highly dangerous maneuvers, but highly effective because he's now chasing the Su-27's tail.

(Y/N) switched his missiles to his 20mm Gatling gun in the right wing root. He fired 15-20 rounds at the Su-27. He managed to take out both of it's engines before (Y/N) switched to missiles and fired another AIM-120 missile, taking the Su-27 out of the skies.

(Y/N) turned on his radio systems and immediately was harassed by the AWACS in the area because earlier (Y/N) turned off his radio systems, and did not turned it on after he destroyed the Su-27.

AWACS: {BLAZE!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURNED OFF YOUR DAMN RADIO?!?! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPONSE?!! DO YOU WANT TO BE SEND TO SOLITARY?!}

(Y/N): {Bandog, this is Blaze, splashed two enemy jets, my F-15 is damaged, returning back to base.}

AWACS: {WAIT! ANSWER MY QUESTION!! WHY DID YOU-}

(Y/N) once again turned off his radio systems, not wanting to hear the dog bark more. He turned his jet around and headed to base while traveling at 750 MPH due to engine damages.

[Timeskip]

As the landing gears of the F-15 touched the runaway. (Y/N) slowly made his Aircraft break then taxied back to his hanger where he and his Squadron parked their aircrafts, when (Y/N) arrived at the hanger, there's already crews waiting for him because they heard that his Aircraft was damaged.

(Y/N) made his F-15 fully stop inside the hangar while the crews immediately put out the smoke coming out of his F-15's engine, the cockpit window raised to let (Y/N) exit and down from the aircraft.

???: Captain~!!

(Y/N) turned to face the mysterious voice, but was immediately hugged by the person that called him, it was (Y/N) squadmate Katie Smith, or her callsign is Mobius.

Katie: Captain! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Please tell me!!

(Y/N): ...I'm fine…

???: Katie, stop hugging the captain, let him have some breathing room.

(Y/N) and Katie turned to their other squadmate. Abigail Summers, or her callsign is Trigger. Katie eventually stopped hugging (Y/N) to give him some breathing room.

Katie: Captain~! Why did you turn off your radio systems? You made me worried! But I know you can't easily die! Because you're the best pilot!

Abigail: Wasn't it Bandog barking again?

(Y/N) nodded to Abigail's question. She already know how annoying Bandog can be especially when he threaten pilots sending them to solitary confinement, if they slack off during missions or talk too much, that's why (Y/N)'s Squadron, Cerberus, always ignore Bandog's barking and only listen, if it's important.

Repair crew: Damn. Blaze, did you fight a Su-35 or something? These damages are something.

(Y/N): It was an Su-27… The enemy got behind me after I destroyed an Eurofighter…

Repair crew: Damn bro, also, there's someone keep calling on the phone, trying to find you.

(Y/N): ...What's the number..?

Repair crew: Uhh… I think it was [Phone/Numbers].

(Y/N): Block it… Probably some scam callers…

Repair crew: Alright then.

Abigail: Hey, Captain, the Commander wanted to see us inside her office.

(Y/N) nodded. (Y/N) and the two girls left the hangar to let the crews fix his F-15 or probably give him another Jet because those Aircrafts are expandables anyways. They arrived at the Commander's Office. They went inside to see the Commander on her chair reading some reports.

She noticed the three people inside her office. She puts down the documents on the surface of her wooden table.

Commander: First of all… Good job on defeating the enemy, second. Blaze, why did you turn off your radio systems again?

(Y/N): Bandog…

Commander: Fair enough.

Katie: Why are we here, Commander?

Commander: I'm giving you guys a vacation. You three have been the backbone of the air force since this war started.

Abigail: How many days do we have?

Commander: 2 months before you three can go back to duty, there will be a transport aircraft heading back to the US tomorrow. You three are dismissed.

Cerberus Squadron: Yes Commander!

The Cerberus Squadron left the Commander's office. They headed to their quarters to pack up their things for tomorrow. (Y/N) is sitting on the side of his bed while remembering a bad memory.

???: 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

(𝘠/𝘕): 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

(Y/N) clicked his tongue, shook his head to forget that memory inside of his mind, it was a bad memory and he wishes to forget it forever. He didn't know that Abigail and Katie were looking at him with concern.

[Abigail and Katie POV]

Katie: What if 𝘴𝘩𝘦 will be there at the airport like last time?

Abigail: We just have to make 𝘩𝘦𝘳 leave him alone. (Y/N) deserves more better than 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Katie: Alright