Chapter 28

"Boss, we put her in the cell but she is unconscious right now" the first one informed

Ajay let out an evil laugh.

"Boss" another man entered Ajay's office. "The girl has awakened," he said in a thick Indian accent.

"Let's pay her a visit" Ajay got up from his seat and the men went to the dungeon where Tanvi was kept.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"Oh sweetheart, you're safe" Ajay evilly laughed. "We only need one thing from you"

"W-what do you need?" She stuttered.

"You're going to be my bride. Today" he growled. Tanvi's heart sank.

"No! Please no!" she cried.

"Oh, sweetheart. But you don't have a choice or I kill Reyansh. I mean, I'll kill him anyway but you get the idea"

"You're that evil?" She asked in pure shock.

"No, get up without a fuss and go get ready" Ajay growled.

"No" she growled. "Reyansh will skin you when he finds out"

"Have fun with her. I want her upstairs in my office in 5 minutes" he looked at his men and smirked before walking out. The men smirked at Tanvi before taking out their knives.

"NO!"

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"AHHH!" she screamed in pain.

They...they...cut her up. She knows that she won't die of blood loss here but if she try to commit suicide she will die.

"Boss wants to see you" a man entered the cell. He isn't one of the ones that cut her up.

"Why?" She asked.

The man sighed. "Look. I don't know but I do know that if you don't come he will kill us both"

"Why does Ajay want to marry me?" she asked. 

"Ajay wants to marry you and kill Reyansh because he is obsessed with you. He's a horrible person yet I don't have a choice. I have to be around him. I want to help you because that son of a bitch killed my wife. He forcefully made me join this stupid gang of his"

She doesn't even know this man yet she feels that she does.

"Can we go now?" She nodded and slowly got up.

"Ahh" he gave out his hand but she politely refused.

"I have a plan"

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Here's the girl boss" Agam, the guy from earlier gently threw her towards the desk.

"Ahh. So, sweetheart, have you thought about marrying me?" Ajay asked, smirking.

If this was Reyansh sitting in his spot I would punch the hell out of his face.

"I would never marry a pervert like you" she growled.

When Reyansh saves me so help me, I'll kill this son of a bitch!

Oh stop bluffing, you wouldn't kill a fly, stupid, her conscience mocked her.

"Take her upstairs and tie her to a chair so the ladies can get her ready" Ajay commanded.

Agam nodded and grabbed her arm before pulling her upstairs.

"I'll try and get Reyansh here as soon as I can" she nodded and he left.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

After the makeup artists left she crept in a corner and silently cried.

"I won't let anything happen to you" she carresed her swollen belly.

All of a sudden, she heard gunshots and screams.

He came. Reyansh came to save me! I hope. When he gets me out of here first I'll hug him and then kiss him and then hug him again.

She heard more gunshots and screams coming from the door.

"Come, we need to get you out of here" Naman came to the room and uncuffed her.

She slowly got up and he grabbed her hand before they both ran out of the room.

URGH! It's so hard running in a salwar suit. This suit is the ugliest suit ever. Mainly because I'm supposed to be Ajay's bride.

Another person grabbed her other arm and pulled her towards them. 

She turned around to see the guy who cut her up. 

"Tsk tsk tsk. We wouldn't want the bride to leave on her wedding day" he smirked. 

Naman took out his gun and shot the guy. 

He took out another gun and handed it to her. Luckily she knows how to shoot. Thanks to Hardey.

As we ran she slowly took off the bangles that the makeup artists put on her. She threw the tikka on the floor and they ran into the basement. 

Reyansh. 

"Ansh!" She exclaimed before running to hug him. "I missed you so much" she cried.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here" he said before they started running. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Ah, so we meet again, Reyansh" Ajay stopped them in their tracks. 

Reyansh took out his gun and pointed it at him. 

"You can leave but do leave my bride here" Ajay continued. 

"Never in fucking hell will I leave her here, with you," Reyansh said as if he was speaking of poison. 

"Oh well, see you in hell" Ajay smirked before taking out his gun and aiming for Reyansh. He shot. 

Tanvi ran and stood in front of Reyansh.

She felt a sudden, sharp pain.

She touched her chest and saw blood all over her hand. 

Tanvi collapsed onto Reyansh's lap. 

Reyansh had never cried for anyone in his life, yet he was crying for this girl. He shot Ajay in the head, in the stomach, and the heart. 

He lifted Tanvi bridal style before running to his car and driving to the hospital. 

"Keep your eyes open baby, we're almost there," he said. 

She was unable to obey. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Keep your eyes open baby," he said. "GET ME A FUCKING STRETCHER!" he screamed at the nurse. 

She ran to get a stretcher and a doctor. 

When she returned, Reyansh laid Tanvi on it before the nurse took her to the operation room.