Chapter 2

Tanvi's back at work today

She works in Karan's hotel as an event organizer.

Her team is like her family. It's made up of Akshay, Rohana, Komal, Deepti, and Manik. They are all so close, just like siblings.

When they found out that Karan and Tanvi are best friends, they were shocked. Like, how could the boss by friends with an employ.

It took time, but they got used to it.

"Anvi, there is going to be a buisness dinner here, so we need to be ready by tommorow night" Deepti told her.

"Okay then, let's get to work" she said.

They all cheered before getting to work.

🖤🖤🖤

"Do you know who is the host of the party?" Tanvi asked Akshay.

"Yeah, boss told me that the guys name is Dr. Reyansh Singh" he replied.

"R-r-reyansh Singh?" He nodded.

She started losing her balance.

"Karan" Her head started spinning.

"Tanvi!" She heard Karan's voice before everything went black.

🖤🖤🖤

"Where am I?" She tried getting up but failed.

She looked around and found myself in her bedroom.

"Di!" She heard Kirna's voice.

"Kinu?" She asked.

"You freaked us out!" Kirna exclaimed.

Karan showed up with Simran in his arms.

"Massi!" Simran squirmed out of Karan's hold.

"Hey baby" Tanvi said.

"Ale you okay?" Simran asked Tanvi with her baby voice.

"Yeah baby" She kissed her cheek. "How long was I out for?"

"5 hours" Karan replied.  "Now, tell us what happened"

"The event taking place in your hotel tonight is hosted by R-Reyansh S-Singh" she stuttered.

"That's why Reyansh veerji was coming to Mumbai" Kirna scratched her chin.

"Just stop talking about him" Tanvi sighed. "So, tell me what you're doing here?" She asked facing Roop.

"Karan called me telling me you're not okay and I came. No one knows I'm here" she said.

"You should go back, I'm fine." Tanvi said.

"Na, I'm seeing you after 3 years, I'm not going for another few days" Roop cheekily grinned. "I even warmed up to Simi and Karan"

Tanvi made grabby hands. Roop sat next to her and hugged her.

She missed her so much. She wishes Naman, Hargun and Gurleen were here with them. Her family would be semi complete. It would be missing her parents, nani, nanu, mami, mamu, Asmani, Ranbir and Yuvraj.

"What did you tell Gunnu and Leenu?" Tanvi asked after they pulled away.

"I told them the truth. There is no need to lie to them anymore. They wanted to come but I reasoned with them and they listened. But I do have to facetime them now" Kirna chuckled at the last part.

"Call them. I've been dieing to see them" Tanvi told her. She nodded before taking out her phone and calling the girls.

"Is di ok?" She heard Hargun's voice.

"Why don't you talk to her yourself?" Kirna snickered before passing Tanvi the phone.

"Hi babies" she shivered.

"I think I'm gonna need to kick the butt of the guy taking care of you. He's clearly not doing a good job" Gurleen said.

Tanvi saw Karan rubbing his butt.

"He's doing an amazing job. He takes more care of me than himself" she laughed. "Let me see Hargun"

"I don't want to talk to her" she heard Hargun grumble.

"Please Gunnu" she whimpered.

"Why did you leave? You could've taken us with you. We could've helped you" Hargun cried.

"I needed time to handle my problems" Tanvi said as tears leaked from her eyes.

"So you'll come back with Roop di, right?" Gurleen asked.

"Not this time, but when Kirna comes next time, you girls have to come" Tanvi said.

"Okay!" They cheered.

"Di, we'll call you later, UV bhai is calling us" Hargun said.

"Okay, I love you. Bye" Tanvi said before hanging up.

She handed Kirna her phone and wiped her tears.

"Let's go bowling" Karan grinned.

"Yeah!" Simran and Kirna cheered.

"Okay" Tanvi sighed.

🖤🖤🖤

They just reached the bowling alley and paid for They lane.

Tanvi looked around as Karan set up the game.

Her eyes landed on him.

She started hyperventilating.

"Breath Tanvi. Just breath" she heard Karan's voice. She followed his breathing pattern.

After her breath normalized, she drank water.

"Now, tell me what happened" Karan said, making her sit down.

"I saw him"

"He is supposed to have a buisness dinner at the hotel tommorow, so why would he be bowling here?" He asked.

"I don't know" she sighed.

"Ignore guys. We came to enjoy, and we will. Di, let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up" Kirna said.

Before they could go, he walked upto them.

She hid behind Karan so he wouldn't notice her.

"What are you doing here, with him?" She heard his voice.

"Reyansh veerji, this is my friend Karan and his niece Simran" Kirna said.

"There was another girl here with you, who was she?" He asked.

"That was my friend Amanat" Kirna lied.

"No! That was Anvi massi"

Ugh! Simi and her big mouth.

"What did she just say?" He asked.

"Nothing. Kirna, can you take Simi to the bathroom?" Karan said. Roop took Simran to the bathroom and he walked away.

"I hate him" Karan angrily said.

"Me too, but tonight, let's enjoy" Tanvi said.

He nodded and continued setting up the game.

Kirna came back with Simran.

I saw him after three years. He haunted me for three years. He made me think of myself as trash for three years. He is the reason I separated myself from my family.

I hate him. I hate him so much.