♡17♡

Pampering

Katsuki put his hands on his head and leaned back, putting his crusty dusty feet on your lap. "Oh my god" you gagged at the sight

His pinky toe looked mad, and he had corns for days. "You gotta do it baby" he put his foot near your face and wiggled his toes.

"Can you at least put socks on" you whined out, "Or can I put gloves on" you heard him huff, he took his feet off of you and put his socks back on.

"Then I get a deep massage, and a nice bath with my favorite girl"he pinched yiur cheek, Katsuki had been complaining about his body being sore from practice. So he took the chance to get you to give him a spa day.

He already had a face mask on and his hair washed, he was being a big bay and claimed he deserved a pampering day but you never got one.

"Fine" you huffed and puffed as his smirk grew, he turned to lay on his stomach, you climbed onto the bed and straddled his lower back.

You put your fingers to work on his sore muscles, the boy let out small whimpers and groans while you massaged his shoulders.

"Hmm, right there" he moaned out, not being aware of how he sounded. The moment was ruined by his phone going off.

Without looking at the caller ID you answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

You heard a familiar voice, "This is y/n, right?" it was Jess, she was known for homewrecking the best couples, lying about someone being unfaithful or planting evidence on someone.

"Oh hey, Jess" you motioned for Katsuki to be quiet.

"I just wanted you to no a little something about your boyfriend"

"What about him"

"That he's cheating on you, with the whole volleyball team"

"Oh, I don't date Shindo anymore, I'm with Katsuki"

"Katsuki is the one being a slut, he's fucking your little friend Rizma right now"

"Oh word?" He turned to look at you, he looked like he was about to burst out in laughter.

"Sorry to tell you this girl"

"Ight, stop lying on my boyfriend. It was funny while it lasted tho"

"Lying? I'm not"

"He's right under me, Jess. Plus Rizma doesn't like big-mouthed blondes"

"Oh whatever"

As soon as the call ended you could no longer contain your laughter, you held the sides of your stomach. "Big mouthed? I'll punch that bitch" you heard Katsuki mumble

His concern of you and Rizma calling him big mouthed.

After you finally calmed down, you got up to run the bath water. Lucky for you Katsuki also liked his water steaming hot.

You made sure to put bubbles because who the fuck bathes without bubbles, and plugged your phone to the speaker to play a nice Playlist.

You took off your clothes leaving your undergarments, you felt Katsuki's big hand on your upper back. He fiddled with your bra before finally getting them off and helping you with your painties.

The two of you got in, you both hissed at the heat of the water. You felt two hands wrap around your wrist and pull you.

Katsuki put your back against his chest, as his arms wrapped around you. He snuggled his head in your neck and occasionally left small kisses and kitty licks.

The beat for, Love by Kendrick Lamar played, causing you and Katsuki to start swaying. "I wanna be with you, I wanna be with" you mumbled the lyrics, you could feel Katsuki's calm breths slowly turning to snores.

If I didn't ride blade on curb, would you still

love me?

If I made up my mind at work, would you still

love me?

Keep it a hundred, I'd rather you trust me than to

love me

Keep it a whole one hund', don't got you I got nothin'

oh, oh

AHHHHHGGPU COU

AHHHHHGGPU COU