Chill day with Mommy

I decided I was gonna be nice to y'all and write something 😒💅 I should be studying for my license but I'm feeding y'all a chapter
Itachi was crawling around the base not seeing any one anywhere. He got scared, really scared and sad cause he doesn't like being alone. So here he is crying in on of the members rooms.

Suddenly the door opened and who was there. That's right, it was mommy!

"Oh baby whts got you so upset?" Konan cooed as she lifted up Itachi and started to baby him.

"Weft awone.. sought eweryone weft.."

"Oh baby we would never leave you alone like that we love you too much and it would be very irresponsible to leave a baby alone." Konan said while wiping his tears away. "No go away then?" Its hi said calming down, only the sounds of sniffling and comforting can be heard in the room.

"No sweetheart we would never leave you." "Then..then where eweryone?!" Itachi cried out about to start tearing up again. "They all had big grown up stuff to do so it's just us two." Konan said as she started to think carefully. "How about you and me have a mommy son day hmm?" Konan said Smiling down at itachi. "Yeah!"

One of the things they decided to do was go to the garden they had and do some planting. With all the missions zetsu has been getting assigned the gardens barely had anyone to attend to. So they did a little planting to help out a little.

"Sweetheart why don't we take a little break, maybe make some lunch. Come on now you can help me, and possibly help make dinner for when everyone returns." Konan suggested already making her way of standing up. "Yesh!"

*Start epic dinner making montage*
Konan- ok let's start cooking
Itachi- yesh
*proceeds to get ingredients out without realizing there's sharp objects left around*
Itachi-oooh shiny
*proceeds to poke finger and little dribble of blood*
Itachi-👁👄👁
*start of the crying*
Konan-oh dear let's get u fixed up
*helps itachi*
Konan-now be careful while I clean up the prepping station
Itachi-👁👄👁
*sees the flour and gets idea*
Itachi-Mama!
*turns around*
Konan-yes baby?
*face full of flour*
Konan-👁👄👁
Konan- so u wanna play like that >:)
*full on ingredient fight with whatever was in view*
*everyone returns to a mess of a house and Konan and Itachi sleeping on the couch peacefully*
Everyone- Wht the heck happened here?!?
*End of cooking montage*
Let's just say Itachi had a memorable Mommy day

Heeeey... heeey... 👁👄👁
I uh
I'm fully blaming these monthly yearly updates solely on my ADHD
Yep
Mhmm
Most definitely
So uhhhh
I've been really lacking in being an adult yall it's not funny
Anyways this was supposed to be a nice chapter but then life happened and I got lazy I'm sorry don't attack me
...
Back to the dead 😗✌️☠️