02

6 months later

walking into a small coffee shop to pick up your order. you were wearing a long linen trench coat that hovered over your figure. you had plans and decided to keep your outfit secret. you walked up to the counter and grabbed your drink. you grabbed a few napkins and sat on a stool. you pulled out your phone and began scrolling on youtube.

finding something entertaining to watch while you sat uninterrupted....well almost uninterrupted. your plans were ruined once you heard an awfully loud voice cackling. the voice was weirdly familiar, you turned around to face the person and to your surprise, your ex and his girlfriend seline.

sure she was nice, but you could tell it was a front. girls like her always have an ulterior motive. to your discomfort, you both locked eyes. her smile dissolving into disgust. you raised your eyebrows and tilted your head. you turned to sit in her direction and began drinking your beverage.

she rolled her eyes and faced her boyfriend. you hadn't seen terushima in half a year, he looked....annoyed. seline's giggling, her hand grabbing his neck and maneuvering his head to her liking as she took pictures. his smile looked forced, and though you felt bad for him, he deserved to be annoyed, he should learn to regret his decision. seline caught you staring at him, and forced his face onto hers.

their lips connecting for what felt like forever. teru tried to break the kiss but was only pushed back. after about a minute or so, she broke it and smiled. laughing like she just didn't force him to kiss her to make you jealous. she looked at you and had the bright idea to call you over.

" heyy ! y/n ! get your ass over here " she said friendly, you couldn't believe this two faced girl

you turned around acting like you didn't hear her, but failed. she continuously called your name disrupting everyone's peace and quiet. you finally got up and plastered a smile on your face, you got quite skilled at faking an authentic smile. you walked over there but regretted it. terushima looked at you with wide eyes. they traveled up and down your figure, he was shocked to run into you again after all this time.

" hi seline was it ? "

she laughed forcefully and managed to get out 'your so funny'. you also laughed, not wanting cause more awkwardness than there already was in the air. " so! what you been up too " she asked. you knew she didn't care either way, she just didn't want to come off as the worried jealous girlfriend. you smiled and raised your eyesbrows, " well heh, i was actually about to go on a date but you called me over hah "

" d-date ? " terushima asked with worry and jealousy in his voice

" well thats great for you, its not like we care really " she laughed again looking at terushima, her emphasis on 'really' was embarrassing.

her boyfriend, jealous that his ex was moving on, hm this could be quite interesting.

" well i'm happy you guys are happy together, you look......l-lovely " you struggled to say with a straight face

" well i should get going, nice to see you again terushima "

before he could answer himself, seline answered for him. not allowing him to speak his mind. she pissed you off, but more importantly he did. he left you for her, it was sad honestly. he had everything, and dropped it all for someone basic as hell. walking out of the door you heard terushima call your name. he tried to stand up and run after you but his girlfriend grabbed his wrist and forcing him to sit back down.

" he-here TAKE MY PICTURE TERU! " she pleaded, desperate to keep him with her

her quickly snapped and attempted to run after you again, but seline stopping him.

" WAIT REDO "

he sighed loudly and took about 20 pictures quickly then ran out the door.

" MIGHT DELETE IT, LETS REDO IT. TERU WAIT "

drinking while walking on the sidewalk, multiple cars drove past you. you saw couples making out against a building, sure you missed terushima, but it was his loss. he really should've thought about his actions before making this poor decision. at least he'll learn from his mistake and won't make it again, though he won't have another chance with you.

" Y/N— " terushima yelled grabbing your wrist.

" we uhh.... y-you look stunning " he exhaled while giving you a compliment, he literally lost his breath by looking at you.

you thanked him, and almost escaped....but then appeared seline. " WAIT " she tried to stop you as she ran. she finally caught up to you both, you sighing and terushima rolling his eyes. you laughed at the sight, you were really enjoying this.

" i- umm am having a party saturday night! you should definitely come. its at teru's house, i'm sure you still remember the address "

she said with a smile on her face, and linking her arm with the male.

she pulled a dirty move, and an irritating one. making plans at her boyfriends house without consulting him, all that went through your mind was 'wow'. you agreed and finally walking away. only there talking to her for about 10 minutes and she caused you to be annoyed beyond the level of annoyance.

you pulled out your phone and texted the person you were supposed to meet

unknown

i'll be there at 2

hurry up, this cock can't
warm itself

a/n
not revised or edited!! i rushed to finish this sorry for any mistakes