𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝑌. 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎
ch. 1

" are you fucking serious. YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT " you screamed as you shoved terushima

finding out that your boyfriend for 2 years, has been cheating on you, and only telling you so he can break up with you really hurt. you tried not to show weakness or let any tears fall as you continued to yell at him. your voice began cracking as the tears built up

the male looked down, not giving you a glance. he allowed you to push him and hit him. he deserved it. you looked at him with anger and disbelief, as he looked at the tile floor with guilt and desperate for forgiveness.

you walked up to him, banging on his chest as you broke down. all the good times you guys had, all the stupid arguments that ended with a kiss. your cute picnic dates on the beach, the sides of him you got to see that no one else saw. he wasn't just someone who just cared about partying, he was sweet and compassionate.

everything you experienced with him, would just become memories with a stranger, a stranger you was everything to you. he was your first everything. you first boyfriend, first love, first kiss, first time. so why, he knew this but he chose to hurt you anyway.

you didn't even had to take a wild guess on who he was cheating with. the same girl who he told you not to worry about. the same girl who was nothing more than a friend. he knew about your unsettling feeling about her, and he told you to drop it, that she was just a friend who went way back. that you were the only person he loved. that you were the only one for him. what a traitor

" ITS HER ISN'T IT. ITS SELINE RIGHT "

he hesitated before answering, his voice cracking under pressure

" y- yeah "

you backed away in shock with your mouthed dropped. he took a shaky breath in as you slowly breathed out. you looked down, you couldn't control your tears anymore. they began falling onto the floor. gradually speeding up, you sniffled as little noises left your mouth. you covered your lips with your hand to prevent another one leaving.

you turned around and grabbed your keys of the counter, bolting through the front door. you felt terushima grab your wrist, forcing you to turn back around. you pulled your arm away from his grasp and continued to walk away, you heard him yell

" y/n, I don't want to leave things like this between us !! PLEASE DON'T DRIVE LIKE THIS "

him asking you not to drive in this state proved that he still cared, but not enough to consider your feelings. you stepped outside of the apartment complex that you both got together. you got into your car and broke down. you hit your steering wheel out of frustration and anger, causing it to honk. you set your hands on the circle and rested your head.

you violently sobbed, it started getting hard to breath after a while so you turned on the air. the cold breeze hitting your wet face felt like ice. you started you car and drove away. no music. no radio. just silence. just your tears filled pain.

fuck him. fuck yourself. fuck the world. fuck everyone. fuck everything. you continuously thought in your head. why would he do this ? why would he leave you broken like this ? why would he betray your trust ? you didn't know, but you also didn't care.

revenge sounded like your cup of tea