//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

Start from the beginning

This might take a while...

-----

*:..。o○Papyrus' POV○o。..:*

I was walking through Snowden on the lookout for a human when I heard a thud come from a few feet away, the snow most likely broke the fall of whoever or whatever had fallen.
Maybe it was a human!

I quickly went over only to notice a small black figure in the snow. And when I picked it up,
I noticed it was a skeleton!

And so I thought to myself.

'Wowee! I didn't know other skeletons lived here in Snowden, maybe they're new! But, they do look quite hurt...'

And so I picked up the smaller skeleton that looked almost like my brother! Sans!

I carried the smaller skeleton back to me and sanses house only to notice different features on the other skeleton that stood out greatly!

One, they had solid black bones, with strange deep blue tear like markings starting from their eye sockets and running down their cheek bones.

Two, they looked a little too much like sans, which I thought was a bit weird.

And three! Their shirt was ripped up a lot and showed nearly all of their ribcage, showing large scars, some seemed new but most seemed old.
I felt an odd feeling while looking down at the smaller skeleton, and as I gazed over his ribcage I felt my face heat up a bit. I brushed it off as nothing though!

Once I had arrived to my humble home I set my guest down on the couch before heading upstairs to get the first aid kit out of the bathroom,

And once I had gotten downstairs I noticed something pop up on the skeletons face.

It said something like,

Start reboot?
Yes.... No.....

I was a bit confused but decided that pressing yes would be a good idea.

And so I pressed yes and began working on helping the skeleton heal.

I took off his ripped jacket and sweater while also noticing that his hands were injured as well.

I wonder what happened to him...

I moved the thought away for a bit as I cleaned his wounds and wrapped them before going into the spare clothing closet and found an old sweater.

I went back downstairs to see that the rebooty thing was at 76%, I think that's a good thing!

As I was redressing the skeleton into the sweater, I noticed that it was a bit big on him, it was one of my older ones, but any of sanses shirts would be to small for this skeleton..

Right when I was finished the reboot hit 100% and the skeleton shot up out of his sleep.

He looked down and quickly noticed his hands were patched up and he had my sweater on.

He looked up and flinched hard once he noticed me.

I smiled down on him but he only shivered a bit before trying to get up.

"Hey! You should really get some rest or else your wounds could get worse!" I claimed as I gently pushed him down which caused his breathing to hitch and speed up.

"Wh4t 4r3 y0u g01ng t0 d0 t0 m3...?"(What are you going to do to me...?) He looked me in the eyes and seemed scared.

I realized what was happened.

"Don't worry fellow skeleton! The great papyrus does not have any ideas of hurting you!" I replied as he seemed skeptical but got his breathing back to normal.