🍋Severus Snape is a pimp🍋

Start from the beginning

I glanced behind me to see Cornelius Fudge and Rita Skeeter looking at me. (YES. I am pulling the most bitch and paparazzi card for spice) I surpressed a slight sight. "Of course, sir."

He glanced at the two behind me and gave a slight nod before he placed his hand on my forearm tightly and began leaving the great hall.

Once out of the chaos, Severus pressed my back against the nearest wall. "Minerva knows."

'She knows?"

"She knows." He repeated, worry thick in his tone.

I stared at him with confusion. "Knows what?'

"You know what- UGH. Whatever. It's fine. We'll be fine. We just have to lay low. Cornelius Fudge will be here to inspect our staff. And Rita Skeeter is here to publish an article about the Weasley family. As long as we keep our cool around The Minister of Magic, the Reporter, and Minerva. We'll be fine. Got it?"

I nodded and glanced between his eyes.

He stared back.

"I've got an idea. How about we-"

"Have one more private interaction and then cut ourselves off for a while?"

I nodded in agreement, looking at his lips. He let out an audible sigh. "Yes. I agree with that. I think it is a good idea. Get it done before the temptation harms us later. Right. Come along."

(Aight y'all have fun)

His fingers tugged at the sheets below him roughly as he attempted to maintain focus. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, supporting myself as he continually shifted his hips against me.

I swallowed hard as friction began to rise between our skin.

A quiet moan escaped his lips as he squelched his eyes shut. "Fuck princess you feel amazing." He whispered distantly, almost in a world of his own pleasures.

I felt my cheeks heat up, hence I burrowed my face in the crook of his neck to avoid the confrontation of it.

His thrusts began to become more aggressive, more circular, and more sloppy.

His hot breathe pressed against my neck. His chin pressed against my shoulder and I felt his teeth press against my skin.

My eyes widened as he began sucking and hitting away at my shoulder.

"Severus w-what are you-" I felt his hand lift from the sheets and wrap around my neck before I had the oppurtunity to finish my question.

His eyes stared into mine as he pressed my back against his bed.

My throat went dry as a whimper left his mouth. My throat began to tighten as his hand gave a squeeze around it. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

He began thrusting blindly as he chased his climax.

I felt a sensation between my legs, indicating that he had reached it, and moments later, I too found my release.

He pulled himself out, immediately collapsing beside me. His breathe was heavy and loud.

His head turned and he stared directly at me. I looked above me as I attempted to control my breathing.

"That was rather.... Enjoyable." He stated, clearing his throat.

I nodded quietly. I saw him frown out of the corner of my eye.

"I didn't hurt you did I? Because if I did, I apologize. It was never my intention." His hand reached up toward mine.

I glanced at it before I placed my hand in his. "It's alright."