chapter twenty one

En başından başla

"But what the fuck does it matter? It's not any different from what you did with her." I state boldly and he knows I'm right.

It takes all the willpower in me when I push at his chest and sit up. He lands sitting on his knees in front of me.

I pull the sheets to my bare chest under my arms. He watches me for a second, his breathing heavy like mine. And then he's ripping the sheets away from me pulling me down again.

I try to fight him, but I was really kidding myself.

"What the fuck are you hiding from me for?" He pins my wrists above me with one hand.

"Is that what this is about? You kissed him because I fucked her?" he scoffs like he can't believe it.

Anger runs hot through my veins, I struggle underneath him again. "Not everything is about you, maybe I kissed him because I fucking felt like it." I pause for a moment breathing in.

"Maybe I kissed him, because I wanted to get rid of you." I have to keep my voice low but it's hard when I'm fuming.

Then he laughs. He actually fucking laughs like any of this is funny. Like he's not holding me against my will and being a selfish fucking hypocrite.

"Well, did it work then baby? Did he leave you breathless and wanting more? Did you forget about me?" he mocks.

I'd slap him if I had the option to but knowing him he'd probably enjoy that. "Get the fuck off of me." I say instead.

"Leave me the fuck alone, I'm not doing this with you anymore. You fucking piece of shit." I say things I need to. I try and convince him I don't want him like he says I do.

It's funny how we can go from hot to cold in seconds. It's funny how we keep dealing with this and going back to square one like it's nothing.

"Tell me how much you fucking hate me little girl, go on tell me." he breathes roughly keeping hold on my wrists, but then moves under me again.

He trails a hand slowly down my stomach to the inside of my thigh and presses against me fully.

"You're right, this doesn't fucking matter. Kiss all the boys you want, let them hold your hand and give you what you deserve." he breathes into my ear.

Then I feel as he presses a finger over my thin cotton shorts hard over where I ache most. My hips shoot up at the shock it brings me as he continues slowly circling around me. I squirm under him but he still doesn't speed up or let me go.

"But don't fucking lie to me and say you'll let them do this shit to you." he's pulling the material of my shorts and lace underwear down at the same time roughly pulling them off of my legs.

Then he sits up on his knees in front of me finally taking my wrists out of his grip. I watch through darkness as his figure sits in front of me.

His hands move to the button of his black jeans, watching me carefully. He then hooks his fingers underneath the waistband of both his underwear and jeans pulling them down and kicking them both off all at once. I keep eye contact with him as he leans his chest down, face hovering over mine.

He settles between my hips again and I can't help as my heartbeat rises. His skin is soft between the inside of my thighs but he's hard sliding along me. I swallow hard wondering if I'm really doing this. If I'm really allowing him to do this.