01. The Cullen family

It was difficult for me to open my eyes so I had a light that bothered me and rested on them, my mouth was dry. I rubbed my eyes and then opened them, blinked a couple of times.

I was amazed by all the things present, from a square thing to some machines connected to me.

Wait, machines connected to me?

Holy Poseidon! They are going to study me and then eat me. I'm sure I'm not very rich.

I tried to disconnect all those things from myself, although it hurt a little bit it will hurt even more when they eat me; As I tried to get up, my legs failed and I fell, causing me to take the thing I was lying on with me.

In seconds some people were in the room, including the man who ran me over — luckily they had put me in a T-shirt that was too big for me. Who was staring at me and I at him, but I broke the connection to put her in the forest. So I didn't hesitate for a second and ran over there, hearing a "watch out!" But to what?

I felt a great impact crash into me, causing me to fall back to the ground. My face ached like never before, my precious face; those people surrounded me while the man who ran me over helped me up.

"How come you didn't see the window?" Asked another boy, he looked like a bear. They all had in common that they wore golden orbs and pale skin.

What is a window?

They put me back on that thing where I woke up. Another man, with blond hair, tried to connect me to the machines again, things that I tried to push him and he flew to the other end of the room, so I put the rest of the humans on alert.

"Who are you? What's your name?" Another blonde girl asks me, who even I could doubt is a mermaid because of her beauty.

But what is a name? I just didn't answer.

"It's an okay sweetheart. You can trust us." A woman with brown hair told me, her voice was like that of an older mermaid. Melodious and sweet "I'm Esme Cullen, and this is my family: Rosalie."

She pointed to the girl who recently spoke to me

"Emmett, her husband. He pointed to the one who looked like a bear. Alice and her boyfriend, Luke." Alice smiled sincerely at me, she was a very beautiful girl, she had short black hair. Luke was blond and had a scar running from his right orb to his cheek. "And Jasper, the one who accidentally ran you over. Finally, my husband Carlisle."

He smiled, he wasn't able to speak. He didn't even know the meaning of her words, so he didn't want to.

"You do not speak? You are mute?" Emmett asked me, to which Esme scolds him. I didn't answer either. "Aside from being an alien, I'm pretty sure it is."

Emmett tells Jasper to which the latter gently bumps his hand with his forehead and then denies.

"Can we keep it? Ay, say yes." Alice begs Esme and Carlisle. Do you see the face of an object?

"She is not an object, Alice," Carlisle tells him.

"But she has nowhere to go, right?" He asked me, to which I thought about it for seconds and it was true. I have no home on earth; so I denied his question. "They see him!"

"Well, you can stay as long as she agrees," Carlisle says, to which I nod, and Alice squeals with delight. "Luckily we have an extra room, you can stay there. Well, I have to check it out."

They all nodded and then left the room one by one. Carlisle started doing some checkups on me but was surprised at the result.

"You had arrived with a broken femur. It's surprising, it's okay now." He murmurs in surprise, to which I shrug my shoulders, making me know nothing.

It is normal when she is a mermaid. We can heal any kind of injury except the most serious in minutes.