"I'm not sitting near Sirius."

"Oh, yeah." 

"Have you told anyone?" 

"No. I don't want them knowing if she doesn't want them knowing."

"Exactly, I haven't told anyone either, but you know more than I do. She left a note last night on her bed, and it said she'd be with Caiden today, so probably with Regulus too."

"I gave her that idea. I just don't know what's up with him. I mean, he was fine on Friday, now it's like he doesn't know her."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

~Y/n's Pov~

I had talked Caiden and Regulus into walking with me around the castle. I didn't want to stay in their dorm all day, but I didn't want to go back to my dorm.

"I don't see why Potions is your favorite class. I mean, sure, it's a cool class, but It's not the best one." I say to both boys.

"We just like it." They both shrug.

We kept walking around until James ran full speed to me. "I know you don't want to see anyone right now, but I really need to talk to you." He said quickly, placing his hands on his knees, out of breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Sirius, he's normal now."

"He's never been normal, especially not yesterday. I have nothing to say to him."

"No, you don't understand-"

"I understand perfectly fine, he wants to act like I'm just some random person."

"No-"

I cut him off, "Exactly, no. I've been through enough in my life as it is, I thought I was actually happy for once. But I've just been proven wrong again. I thought someone actually cared." I turned around and stormed off. I didn't need this kind of treatment. 

Walking back to the Slytherin common room, I said the password and got to Caiden's dorm without anyone seeing me. 

Why would he be 'normal' what does he even mean by 'normal'. There was nothing 'normal' about the way he was acting. 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Caiden stormed into the room, Regulus shortly behind him.

"Y/n, just talk to James." He said.

"Why?"

"Because he said Sirius was under some spell or whatever."

"He what?"

"Just go talk to him." He rolled his eyes.

I didn't want to, but I went anyway. "What do you possibly need now?" I ask.

"Sirius was under some sort of spell or something. Don't ask me. I don't pay attention in classes."

"Then how did you know he was under a spell?"

"Because Violet said he probably was and brought him to the hospital wing, he should be fine now." 

"James, you don't know that for sure."

"Your so stubborn. Can't you just talk to him, and you can forgive him or something? He didn't even know he was doing it."

"Stubborn? Says you. Forgiving isn't easy, especially when it involves something that hurt you. You don't see me forgiving my parents."

"I didn't mean it like that! Please." 

"Fine." We walked to the Hospital wing, looking for Sirius. 

When we got there we saw Sirius about to leave saying "Thanks." to the nurse as he walked off. He turned around to see me and James standing at the doorway. "Y/n." He said, a sad look spreading though his face. "I am so sorry. I didn't know that-"

"It's fine, I guess."

"No, I really am sorry."

"I said it's fine."

"Your lying." Why do people always know when I lie?

I sigh, "I was just upset. But your fine now."

"I know." He looked to the ground.

"At least your fine now." I smiled.

"Yeah." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I'm still staying in Caiden'd dorm until tomorrow because my stuff is in there." I said.

"That's fine."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-