Chapter 17

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Closet to smut, that spicy shit-

-A few weeks later-

~Y/n's Pov~

"What do you want to do?" Sirius asked, sitting up on the couch in the common room.

"I don't know." I said.

"Your no help. I guess we'll just do nothing." It was our free hour, but we had a class afterwards today. We were supposed to have it with Violet and Ben, but their probably off snogging in his dorm or something.

"But I don't want to do nothing."

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know!" I yell.

"You're so annoying."

"And so are you! But you love me."

"That I do, but I'm not annoying."

"Yes you are." I laugh. "Your so sassy."

"Because I'm amazing." He says, flipping his hair.

"That's debatable."

"Oh really?" He says standing up.

"Really." I say, kneeling on the couch to climb over it and run up to my dorm. Hearing heavy footsteps running up the stairs, I push the door closed and leaned agenst it, so he couldn't get in.

"Let me in."

"No." I laugh.

"Fine." He pushed the door hard enough to push me, and I hit the wall.

"Ow."

"What? Did I hurt you?" He says in a pouty voice.

"Yes you did."

"To bad." He closes the door, so I run over to my bed and sit down, grabbing a pillow, ready to throw at him. He walks closer to me, so I throw it at him, and he stops. "Rude."

"Sassy." He glared at me and I just laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You." He tackled me onto the bed, so he was now on top of me. Butterflies swarmed my stomach as I laughed.

"I mean, I know I'm funny, but I didn't think I was that funny." He looks down at me. I kept laughing until he gave me a serious look. Now I had calmed down. "Now, you think I'm not amazing?"

"I just said it was debatable."

"Mhm." He hummed with a raided eyebrow. I looked up at him and into his eyes. "Like what you see, love?"

"Yes I do." He was still on top of me, holding himself up with his arms. And it was kinda hot.

"I'm just good looking."

"That's not even debatable. It's a fact." I smirked.

He lowered himself by bending his elbows and rested his forehead down on mine. "You like me now, just wait." He said in a low voice.

"Oh, I'm so scared." I say sarcastically in a quiet voice.

"You will be."

"You don't scare me."

"Ok then." He looks down at my lips and back in my eyes, then bit his lip, and kissed me.

Our lips moved in sync. His soft lips on mine. He brought the kiss down slowly to my jaw, then my neck, and to the top of my gray school jumper and looked back at me. With that look in his eyes. He seemed desperate.

"I want you."

"You do?" I say jokingly.

"Hell yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I may not fill your needs."

"Your not right now. Shut up." He kisses me again, shutting me up. My hands found their way up into his hair, fingers getting tangled.

~Sirius's Pov~

I made the kiss more intense. I needed her. I wanted her. Her touch was what I needed. Her touch was what I waited for. Her.

She pulled my hair, making me want her even more. I brought the kiss back down to the top of her shirt, and tugged at the bottom of it.

"Pushy are you?"

"Come on. Be a good girl." I said, still facing her shirt, but bringing my eyes up to her.

~Y/n's Pov~

Be a good girl. Why is he doing this?! But I would be lying if I said I didn't like this.

He kept looking at me desperately. I nodded my head, and he started lifting my shirt off. I look at the clock, "Shit, class is about to start."

"We can always skip."

"We've skipped too much, recently." I said frowning.

"We can continue this later." We both got up and grabbed our robes and took off, so we weren't late. "Stupid class has to ruin everything."

We reached Transfiguration and McGonagall looked at us with a disappointed look. "Miss. L/n, Mr. Black. Late, again." Then the bell rang.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but we're not late. We made it before the bell."

She looked taken aback. "Your right, sorry Miss. L/n."

"You proved her wrong. You don't see that every day." Sirius whispered.

When Sirius and I sat down next to Marlene, she looked at us funny. "Where were you two?" She asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I just want to." Sirius looked at me and smirked. "You two did dirty." She said shocked.

"Technically not-" Sirius got cut off.

"No we didn't." I say

"But class caught you." She laughed quietly, so McGonagall wouldn't yell at us.

"You really think we would do that?" She gave me a knowing look.

"Of course you would. You two would shag every minute you could if me and the others weren't with you all the time."

Halfway through class, I felt a hand on my thigh. I look down and see it was Sirius's hand. He started playing with the trim of my skirt. I give him a confused look. 

"Not right now. Where in class." I chuckle. He rolled his eyes, and removed his hand.

(I didn't know what else to add, but kinda like it-)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟖𝟔𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-