Chapter 11

❝𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦❞

❝𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Journal (Or something, thoughts?)~

𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. I'm my case, it was love. When I was younger, I told my self that I would never fall in love. I didn't want to fall in love and turn out like my parents. They fell in love with one another and got hopelessly in love with one another, they didn't pay attention to what was happening to themselves. They feel into something dark, and evil. 

You may be surprised at the fact that they weren't always the way they are now. They weren't always evil. They didn't always hate everything. Sure, they still did hate Muggles and people like that, but they weren't always filled with hatred like they are now. But when they feel in love, everything changed. 

That's why I always told myself to never fall in love. But you see how well that worked out. Sirius was just someone you feel love with.

 Love at first sight? Or just love over time? That's something I always questioned. Do you fall in love with someone, and not even say a single word to them? Or does it just build up over time after conversations? Eather way, I loved Sirius. We've been through hell together, and came out stronger. If we could survive our parents for 16 years, we could survive anything.

My everything. He's my everything, and will always be my everything.

Some people call it teenage love, and that it will never last forever. 

Some people say that nothing lasts forever, and that forever isn't real.

But then there's me. I say that forever is real, and that it will last. If your patient with people. And pay attention to their needs. 

Love is real. And that's something that Sirius and I have. We love each other, and always will.

Maybe I was wrong to tell myself that love wasn't important. Because its is.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟑𝟑𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-