Chapter 6

I looked up at him wide eyed. "What are you-" I yelled, but was cut off by a large hand being slapped onto my mouth.

"Hush now darling, you're being way too loud." William whispered, his eyes fully purple now.
"Now, tell me what you're keeping from me."

I swallowed and looked down at his hand that was still over my mouth, then looked up at him.

He got the hint and lowered his hand.
I took a shaky breath in, and opened my mouth to speak.

"҈S҈T҈O҈P҈ Y҈/҈N҈!҈"҈

"҈D҈O҈N҈T҈ T҈E҈L҈L҈ H҈I҈M҈!҈!҈"҈

I jumped from the sudden arrival of the loud scratchy voice.
William noticed this and fought a smirk.
"So they've been talking to you.."

"What... What are they?"

He glanced over at his desk for a second, then back at you.
His face twisted with a grin that could haunt your nightmares forever.

"The missing children."

I shot him a confused look. "The what?"

He made a face, then let go of your shoulders, purple fading from his eyes.
"Hmm, guess I was wrong. You're just as dense as you look sweetheart."
He smirked, reaching for something behind me.

I glared at him and opened my mouth to speak. He cut me off by opening the office door I was leaning on, sending me crashing down to the floor.

I let out a squeak of surprise as I landed on my behind.

William looked down at you smirking.
"You should be more careful y/n."

I huffed, and got up, brushing myself off.

"Where's the supply closet Afton?"

He sat down in his office chair. "By the bathrooms darling."

You mumbled a thank you and set off towards the supply closet. Once you arrived you took out a broom, mop, spray bottle, and at least 15 rags.

'This should work.' I made my way to the main area and started sweeping, lots of dirt, sand, and hair accumulated into a pile after a couple sweeps.

After that was done I decided to wipe down the tables and each of the chairs. "I don't think any of these chairs have ever been cleaned..." I gagged silently and scrubbed away the grime coating them.

Then I swept again to get any "food" particles that may have fallen of the floor while I was cleaning. 'Tbh I'm not sure what was on those chairs...'
And finally I mopped the floor. Twice. Cause it was nasty.
I stood up on stage and admired my work, taking a deep breath in.

'That rancid smell is still here despite my handiwork.. I should ask Hen about it.'

I jumped down from the stage and knocked on Henry's office door.

"It's open!"

I opened the door and put on a light smile. "Heyyy Hennn."

He put his pen down and smiled back at me. "What's up y/n?"

"So I scrubbed the entire main area and I can't seem to find the source of the smell so I was wandering if you could tell me what the costumers have been saying?" I spoke quickly.