Party

I woke up cuddled next to Logan on the couch. I got up slowly and checked the time. It was about 5:56, so I rushed back over to the front door and started putting my shoes on.

"Blaire?" Logan asked walked up behind me.

"Hey, sorry, I gotta go," I said getting my backpack.

"It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow," he said grabbing my face and pulling me in for one last kiss.

I left the house in a hurry. I almost ran down the sidewalk down to my street and ran to my house from there. I opened the front door to an empty house, father was never home these days.

I ran upstairs and threw my backpack on my bed. I got a nice little red dress on and put some makeup on my face. I stumbled downstairs and put my heels on. I quickly walked out of the house and back up the street to Annie's house.

There was loud music and a lot of cars parked out front. I walked in and was greeted by some random people I have never even met before. I walked upstairs to Annie's bedroom. I opened the door to find Annie sitting on her bed with her face buried in her hands.

"Annie?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Yeah?" She asked trying to hide her tears.

"What happened?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Asher broke up with me," she sobbed. I put my hand on her back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Annie," I said putting her head on my shoulder.

"Forget that jackass, let's go party!" I said after a few moments of silence.

"Fine," she said getting up. I took her hand and we both walked out of her room.

We walked downstairs and got cups filled with beer. "Drink it! It will make you feel better!" I yelled over the loud music.

We both walked over to the kitchen and danced with some other guys.

"Blaire?" I heard a voice asked from the other side of the room.

I walked over there to find Levi, "hey!" I said over the music.

"Are you drunk already?!" He asked loudly.

"Yup!" I said stumbling back a little.

Levi quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Really?" He asked disapprovingly.

"Oh come on Levi, have some fun!" I said pulling away from him. I grabbed a cup of beer and handed it to him.

"I don't drink!" He said loudly.

"Try it!" I yelled completely ignoring what he had just said. 

He took a sip and immediately spit it out. "How the hell do you like this!?" He asked with his face in disgust.

"I got used to it," I said getting closer to him. He took my hand and pulled me even closer to him.

"God you reek of alcohol," he said leading me to the bathroom. We walked into the bathroom and he closed the door behind us locking it. He turned on the shower and closed the glass door. "You're going to take a shower, your dad won't like the smell of you," he said.

"I'll only take one if you join me," I said smirking. His face went from a disapproving face to a blank one.

"What?" He asked.

"I'll only take a shower if you join me," I said starting to take off my dress.

"Blaire that's not right," he said covering his eyes.