Complicated

I quickly walked out of the classroom and into one of the closet bathrooms. I sat in the stall thinking about what I had just said. He and I never told each other that we loved each other, and now, I'm not even sure if he loved me. Hopefully, I won't have to see you for the rest of the day.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the library. I was in my free period, so this is where I normally went. I sat down in one of the dimly lit aisles. I picked out a random book from behind me, and just read for the next hour. Once I heard the bell ring, I put the book back and went over to my next class. I sat down in the class and just listened. I didn't want to think about Logan, neither did I want to think about what I had said to him. I almost fell asleep in that class though, so I pretty much missed a whole lesson.

I walked out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. I sat down right next to Annie, that was talking to some of her friends about the party.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked turning away from her friends.

"Bathroom," I said noticing that it was halfway through lunchtime already.

"Everyone here is going to the party," She started. She proceeded to talk about the party and what we were going to do there. All I did was tune her out. I didn't want to listen to her ramble all day about this party. As I was falling asleep again, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I jolted my head up from the table and looked behind me, to see Levi.

"Hey beautiful," He said.

Annie stopped talking and gave Levi a disapproving look, telling him that he cut her off.

"Hey," I said getting up. "What's up?" I yawned.

"I was wondering if you were going to Annie's party tonight?" He asked rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Yeah, I'm going," I slightly smiled.

"Good," He said. I could tell he was nervous.

"Well, I'll see you there," I smiled. He gave me a nervous smile and then walked away back to his table of friends. I could hear them talking about me, nothing bad though, they were just asking Levi what happened and stuff like that.

Lunch was over and everyone was walking down the hallway when I spotted Logan. His eyes met mine and we both froze. I immediately started walking the other way, but I heard loud footsteps come up behind me and grab my wrist. "Let me go," I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"We need to talk Blaire," He said sternly.

He led me to an empty room and closed the door behind him. "We don't need to talk," I said.

"Yes we do Blaire," He said getting closer and closer to me.

"You loved me?" He asked putting his hands on my waist.

"Yeah," I said looking down to the ground.

"Why didn't you say it before I left?" He asked.

"Because I thought you didn't love me back," I said looking back up to him.

His face was warm, I missed him. "Of course I loved you, Blaire, you were my everything, and it broke me when I had to leave," he said trying to explain himself.

"Why did you have to leave?" I asked.

"I just had to," He said not really answering my question.

I looked back down to his hands on my waist, I leaned into him, hugging him. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. We stood like that for a good five minutes. "God I missed you," He said under his breathe.

I pulled away from the hug and sighed. "I have to go, Logan," I said.

"Why don't you come to my place after school?" He asked.

"Sure, but I have somewhere to be at 6," I said.

"I'll drive you there," He said taking his hands off of my waist.

I left the room without saying anything in response. I went to my next class, I knew I was late, but I didn't care. I went through the rest of the school day on edge. I wanted to see Logan again, but it would be awkward with him being my professor along with leaving me a year ago. I overthink a lot so I started to think about all the reasons why he left me. Maybe he just said he loved me because I said it, and he didn't want me to feel bad.

I walked out of school with Annie right by my side again. "Alright ill see you later," I said turning to her.

"You're not taking the bus?" She asked.

"Uhh no, I'm getting a ride," I said nervously trying to come up with something.

"Okay, well don't be late," She said jokingly. We both walked in different directions.

I walked back to the front of the school to see Logan's car. I got in the car and he drove away out of the school parking lot. "So where do you have to be at 6?" He asked trying to make conversation.

"Party," I said.

"You won't be drinking will you?" He asked turning his head to me.

"Maybe," I smiled.

"We both know what you're like when your drunk," He chuckled. I laughed with him, I was a mess when I was drunk.

We finally made it to his house, it was in the same neighborhood like mine, but it was further away. We walked into his house, it was pretty big for someone like him. He closed the door behind us and I looked back. He was standing very close to me, to the point where our faces were almost touching. I felt his hands placed on my face. He pulled me in and kissed me. I put my backpack on the ground and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. The feeling of having him back overcame me. I wanted all of him, now.

He walked over to the couch and laid me down. He got on top of me, I placed my hands on his head messing up his hair. "I'm sorry I left Blaire," He said pulling away. I gave him a slight smile, I knew he was sorry.

I pulled him back and hugged him, I really did miss him. We were everything to each other, all I was worried about, was that he was here, with me.