Chaper ten: Plans

"You guys wanna do something?" Hawks asked. "We could watch a movie or something."
"That sounds like it be fun, Y/N?" Mirko looked over at the (your hair color) haired girl.
"Sure I guess."
"What movie?" Mirko asked.
"I don't know, any suggestions?" Keigo asked.
"Maybe, (favorite movie)" Mirko suggested.
"Okay, I guess that'll work."

Hawks POV
Keigo searched the movie and put it on. Keigo, Rumi and Y/N we're all sitting on the sofa that Hawks had in his living area of his apartment. Y/N was sitting in between the two pros.
Keigo looked over at Y/N who seemed to be enjoying the movie, he enjoyed seeing her happy. He smiled, looking back at the screen.
   After the movie had finished all of them had fallen asleep, Mirko on the floor and Hawks and Y/N both on the sofa.
   Y/N had her head resting on Keigo's shoulder, snuggling closer to him in her sleep.
When Keigo had woken up the next morning he looked down to see a sleeping Y/N with her arms wrapped around him. It seemed as though his arms were wrapped around her as well. His eyes widened.
We really just SLEPT TOGETHER WE ARNT EVEN DATING
Keigo blushed at his realization. He got up, gently moving Y/N making sure not to wake her up by accident.

Y/N POV
   Y/N blinked groggily as she awoke from her sleep. She yawned, looking around and remembering she had stayed at Keigo's that night.
I should probably get home soon...
   Y/N groggily got off the sofa, rubbing her eyes. 
   "Oh, hey Y/N." Said Mirko, who was currently sitting on the floor.
"Hey, Rumi." Y/N said, a yawn escaping her mouth. "I would probably get home soon." Y/N looked at the time on her phone. "Since it's about 10:30 A.M."
"Eh, good point." Mirko told her.
   Y/N stood up off of the sofa.
   "Oh and by the way I caught you and Hawks cuddling in your sleep last night." Mirko stated calmly.
   Y/N nearly choked on the air as she slowly turned to her rabbit eared friend.
   "What?!" She exclaimed.
   "I found you and Hawks cuddling, last night, in your sleep."
   "Yeah I- I um... I need to go." Y/N's cheeks were stinging, she refused to make any kind of eye contact with anyone.
She quickly headed to the bathroom to change her clothes, she sighed as she noticed she was still wearing Hawks' hoodie.
    "Hey! Bye Hawks thanks for letting me stay." Y/N shouted to the winged hero.
   "Leaving so soon, Songbird?" Hawks said, his usual signature smirk plastered into his face again." Well, no problem. See ya later." Hawks waved to Y/N as she walked towards the door.
   "Bye guys." Y/N walked out, wishing her cheeks would stop stinging as much as they were.
As Y/N was walking home she couldn't stop thinking about her and Keigo's interactions from the night before.

Hawks POV
Keigo sighed, he was kind of sad Y/N had to leave. Of course he did have hero work so it was probably for the better that she chose to leave so soon.
   "I should probably get going to my agency, see ya!" Mirko said waving to Keigo.
   "Bye Rumi, see ya later." Keigo waved back at her.
   Keigo walked into his room and grabbed his hero costume, hastily putting it on. He walked out on to his balcony and flew off to his agency. This particular day his work study student didn't have to attend, due to things going on at UA.

Meanwhile at the LOV base
   Dabi sighed as he sauntered into the base, to see Toga sorting knives and Spinner ranting about how great Stain was.
   "Oh your back!" Toga exclaimed turning to Dabi. "Did you get the girl?"
   "What do you think?" Dabi said coldly.
   "I'll take that as a no." Toga sighed." She's really our only way of getting Hawks on our side...well according to what you've told us."
   "It's not our 'only way'" Dabi scowled. "It's our easiest way, from what I can tell from when I attacked she is also close with Mirko, but Hawks seems like he'd protect her with his life."
   "So get her away from both of them but make sure they both know?" Spinner asked, his arms crossed.
   "We only want want Hawks to know, even though the news would probably spread quickly seeming that she is famous." Shigaraki's scratchy voice stated.
   "So there isn't really anyway to get her away from them, take her, and make few people know." Toga sighed."I have an idea. It's gonna be a little risky but, I think I could do it. Her sister is in the hero course right ?"
   "Yeah, shes the purple haired one the the headphone jacks." Dabi told her.
   "I just need to get some of her blood." Toga smiled."It would be great, we would have a UA student and Y/N...maybe would could even get them both to potentially join the league plus maybe we could even get Hawks!"
   "That's actually a smart idea." Shigaraki grinned. "I guess that'll be the plan."