Chapter 1 [meet]

Huh..where am I...? I feel dizzy...what's happening..? Said Harry the Mafia leader. 

Oh? You opened your eyes I see! Hello there. She said smiling.
Who-Who are you?! Asked the Mafia leader. Harry was looking puzzled and startled at this person's words. The girl chuckled "Well well well look who is awake. I am Andrea. I kidnapped you. 'How?' you may ask, well that's a secret for me to know."
Let me out! He yelled. The girl looked offended, rage increasing in her eyes. The girl asked. Oh, you don't like that? I bet hundreds of other MAFIA's would LOVE to buy you don't you think?
The boy got pissed at her. He didn't know what to do. He decided to act calm. I know you. You are on my hit list. Andrea McKay. Wouldn't think we would meet like this. The girl smugged. Well, nice meeting you Harry Aldine. Harry was in shock, nobody knew his last name. This girl had some real issues he thought. Why am I here?! He yelled. Scream or yell, cry for help, nobody is going to hear you~! Andrea burst to laugh. She was laughing like a psycho. He knew he was in actual danger when he saw her green eyes glowing in rage and power. He was scared. 

Let me untie you. Andrea smiled. "Ha..haha I am indeed in danger aren't I? Too bad, this looks like something that will entertain me!" He thought. Both of them had something wrong with their brain. Both of them are sadistic maniacs. This wasn't their actual first encounter though. They have met before, on the stage. That day they made eye contact they both knew they would see each other again just...not like this. Drop the "scared" act. I know you're just a sadistic maniac like me she said. Harry chuckled. Aww, I thought it was fun~ Don't you like it? Andrea snorted. Both of them were shocked. We would be NOT talking about this! She said, flushed, embarrassed by her laugh. Yes ma'am. He responded. Andrea noticed that Harry was awfully cute. She giggled. "Hey you're cute, let's go on a date!" She said in excitement. Harry did not take that very well. I can swear I almost had a heart attack! How can you ask that so easily and you just kidnapped me how can you be so calm about this holy shit! We don't even know each other yet! She looked at him confused. We know our names, isn't that enough? NO! He yelled. Why are you screaming?! Said Andrea. Okay then let me introduce myself. I am Andrea McKay, I am 19 years old and I think that's it? I like to manipulate people. Your turn!
Well, I am Harry Aldine, I am 21 years old and...I..I just noticed you are taller than me?!? Andrea laughed "Well how to turntables. " 

To be continued. I will continue this if this gets views, sorry this is too short! This was made for fun, I will give it a go! I hope you enjoyed it, also please leave suggestions and tell me my mistakes! Please comment if you want me to continue this <3