𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ☞︎

𝗫𝗮'𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗪

𝗫𝗮'𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗪. 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 | 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔

"Move out the fucking way." I honked at the car who just pulled in front me. "Damn atlanta traffic."

I knew this was something I would have to get used to. I'm new to the Atlanta scene, and it's not for me. Atleast i'm not alone. My brother Durk and his family stays out here.

I was on my way to visit them now.

I parked my car on their driveway, and did a quick mirror check. I waited for someone to open the door after I rung the doorbell.

"Nova!"

"Indy!" She pulled me into a big hug. "I missed you so much."

"Same girl same." We walked further into the house, and I looked around in awe at how beautiful their home was.

"So how has everything been going?" She asked me.

"Good. I was just in need for a change in scenery. There was nothing in Indiana for me."

"Well you're going to love it here. So much to do and see here, and it's a safer environment for the girls."

"My neices! Where are they?" After I said that I heard little feet running towards the living room.

"TT Nova!"

"Skye Skye!" I kneeled down as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We gave eachother a tight squeeze before letting go.

I peeked over at a shy Willow hugging onto India's leg.

"Fat mama?" I smiled.

She smiled and jumped into my arms. I picked her up and attacked her cheeks with kisses.

"I missed y'all so much. Where's Dada?"

"At the studio. I was just about to drop the girl's off with my aunt and head over there."

"Well I guess i'm riding with you."

"Goodafternoon Mrs.Banks." The receptionist spoke as we passed by.

"That has a nice ring to it." I rubbed against India's shoulder.

"Just waiting on the ring now sis." She smiled.