Chapter 7

I slowly got up not wanting to wake my beautiful girlfriend. I got her towel, wrap her up with it and put on my trunks. I softly caress her cheeks and kept help but smile. Yesterday I hate despise her but now I love her. Yes I love her. I know you can say its sudden but she makes me feel different and whole. Don’t think it’s because of sex. Well part of it but the 75% of why I love her is because she makes me feel complete and love. A feeling I never felt for the past 18 years I existed here on Earth.

I went to the ocean first to get a swim. I was doing a few laps when something from afar caught my eye. So I swam there. At the peak of the island,the water is only till your knee. And there spread out to me are many pearls. Not just any pearls. But big and bright ones.

I thought about Ally and how she never wears any jewelry. I got 6 of them and a shining shell. I swam back to Ally and found her still fast asleep. I search for her accessories and found a clip. Since I was a kid I was very resourceful. With the materials I found I began to work on my surprise for her.

I woke up someone kissing me on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the handsome face of Drey on top of me. He smiles at me and I smiled back.

“I’m hungry.” I say to him and his eyes were turned into smoky intense eyes.

“For food.”I hurriedly say to him. Realization dawned on him and we both laugh.

“You still want for another round huh?” I jokingly say to him

“Soon.” He kisses me on the lips “Right now let’s get you stuff up with the foods I cooked.”

“You cooked me lunch?” I surprisingly asks him

“Why? Don’t I have the right to cook my girl?” he tells me and lead me to the table.

“Wow! You cook me this???” I surprisingly asks him

“why? Don’t you want this?”

“Don’t want this?! Are you crazy?! This is my favourite! Thank you Drey!” I hug him and give him a peck on the lips.

The whole day we swam, took pictures and many more. The sun was about to set when I we plan to go back home. Toni and Liza are waiting for us. We sailed back home, said goodbyes and drove home.

“Here we are.” Drey tells me as he park in front of my house.

“Home sweet home.” I say to him but  I don’t want to leave yet. I put out the souvenir I brought him. “Here. I want you to have this.”

I reach out a small figurine with the shape of the island and there place is his picture with me. He happily accepts it and reach out in his pocket which took my breath away.

“When you were asleep, I kind of found this pearls and it made me think of you. With the materials I got I made you this two.” He slowly put on the clip in my hair and the pearl necklace in my neck.

“Do you like it?” he asks me

“I love it. Thank you Drey!” I hug him grinning ear to ear. He hugs me back.

“Thank you too Ally.” He says to me “Thank you for coming to my life.”

A tear fell down my eye, knowing I’m going to hurt him soon.

I stare wide eyes with the clip he gave me. It’s not just any clip it’s a clip with a shell and on top of the shell are the 5 pearls. It’s like a heirloom. Very intricate  and made in his own hands.

Ugh! Will I be able to continue my plan?! His different this past few days. Showing me a different side of him. But is it even true?

Argh!!!! My situation is definitely hard! Will I have the strength to break his heart??? Or will I fall for him?