Chapter 3

“Come on Al, let’s meet your boyfriend.” Candace happily says and encircling her arm on mine. I roll my eyes and got hit in the head by my very sweet sister. I glare at her.

“eeeek! I can’t wait to see you two together!” Hannah says giggling.

“Yes! And isn’t it a great honor to lose your “V” with a hunk and luscious man?” Maggie says and I hit her right in the head

“Will you all SHUT UP?! Just please SHUT UP! We just had a night okay?! He hadn’t contacted me since that night so there is no assurance we are together.” I flatly say to them but it feels like bile saying the words we are not together.

I easily fell for Drey Johnson. Who can resist him? I know he dated most of the girls in school but he changed that night. It’s a different person who made love to me. But falling for him is a good thing or a bad thing?

We entered the halls of New Salle High school and like what always happens to us or is it the  routine of the students to have their eyes all on us. We catwalk infront of them all gaining whistles from the boys and death glares by the girls.I smirk knowing no one can estimate our power.

Down the hall I saw Drey and his group flirting with the bitchy cheerleaders. My sisters nudge me with a look of concern, I just give them a smile knowing I’m up for a plan. Oh no Drey, you do not want to mess with me.

 We stop in front of them gaining us their attention. They stop what they were doing earlier and Drey give me his what-the-fvck-is-all-about look. I smile my oh so sweet and heart warming killer smile, knowing from that moment on his friend’s heart is mine. Isn’t it great with just your smile you can claim any man’s heart?

“Hi guys!” I greet them all sweetly.

“Hi Allison!” they all chorus except for the bitchy cheerleaders and Drey. He is absolutely giving me a deadly look.

“I’m having a party at my place on Friday want to come?” I ask them sweetly again and putting up all the encouragingtone in my words

“Yeah sure! We will all come.” Carl says who is Drey’s bestfriend or whom he always calls his right hand.

“And I agree to this?!” Drey says pointedly

“Come on man, it will be fun. If you won’t come its cool. But we all are coming.” Carl says

“Yeah! Think about all the fun on Friday.” One of the guy’s say

“Go there and you are all out of the group.”He dangerously tell them

“That’ll be cool. Atleast they will be together and you will be left alone.” I say to him “Come on!  it will be fun. Think about how much your friends will enjoy?”

“It’s a no, and that’s final. If you guys want to go then fine.” He says and resumes in flirting with the bitch Clarissa right infront of us. Talk about PDA.

“So, you live in the Maple street.” Carl says to me.

“Yes. But we will not be using our house. We are going to use my house in Corrigami Street. Right infront of the playground inside the village.” I explain to them and this caught their attention

“You mean you own the new big house right infront of the park? Near the house of Drey?!” Clarissa shrieked.

“Why don’t you clean your ears for you to hear what I was saying earlier and just as I said right infront of the playground. And Im sorry but I did not know Drey also lives in Corrigami Street.” I pointedly tell her.

“Why youuu----“ Clarissa was about to charge at me when Drey stop her.

“Don’t you dare Clarissa.” He warns her. We all raise an eyebrow at him.

“Is that all Collins? Because if it is, you can leave now.”he says through gritted teeth and giving me his cold look.

“Yes, it is all Mr. Johnson. Atleast your friends here, are better hosts than a man like you who performs in front of the student body how he get his tongue down a bitch’s throat.” I mockingly say to him gaining everyone’s attention. His eyes are full of fury . I know one more word and I’ll be dead meat. I better end this conversation.

 “ Have a nice day.” I finally say to him and we walk away. As we reach out of ear shot my sisters started to blabbling.

“Party?! ON FRIDAY?! ARE YOU NUTS?!” Amy shrieked.

“What? Can you blame me if that was the word I blurted out unknowingly?!” I say defending myself

“But on FRIDAY?! THIS FRIDAY?!” Hannah complains again

“There’s nothing wrong this Friday. And yes it will be this Friday. Don’t worry I’ll handle it all.” I say confidently.

“How about mom? How are you going to tell her? You know she wont agree with this using your place. It will be a lot of work.” Amy explains.

“I have friends and family to help me,don’t I? And come on! just I like I said it will be fun. It has to be outstanding that every guests will remember it.” I say to them. They sigh.

“Fine. We’ll help you. But on one condition.” Hannah says

“okay. Shoot.” I say

“Do NOT invite the bitches if they still want to live.” Amy finishes and we broke out into giggles.

It’s our second period this morning and I need to go to the restroom. I excuse myself first then walk on the hallway. As I was getting near the restroom I heard whispered conversation near the restroom. I first took a peak and saw Drey ,the school bully Garrick and Garrick’s guys. I hide beside the lockers.

“Hahahaha! You are a casanova Drey. One effin Cassanova. Bedding 5 girls in this school during the weekend?! Hahahahah!!!! Congratulations for that deal well done. Here is your price.” Carrick says as he hand Drey a 500 dollar bill. Drey smirks at him

“I told you I can have every girl in this school. Even the man hater Allison Collins.” Drey says at Carrick and the bullies. My heart constricts as I heared my name. So what happened on the party was a deal?

“Hahahaha! You can now walk in this halls in peace Drey, we won’t harm you anymore.” Carrick assures Drey and Drey smirks at him again.

“Say, was Allison a virgin?” one of Carrick’s gang asks Drey. He smirks at them and nods. Making them all laugh harder.

Oh sh!t! I was only a damn deal?! And he had sex with 5 of us during the weekend?! What an asshole you are Drey Johnson! I’m pretty sure I am burning with rage right now. I have to fight not to punch this guy and reveal myself to this fvckin beasts. And they all are laughing at the thought of losing my virginity to Drey.

Oh gosh! I lose my virginity to a womanizer! A filthy asshole! What devil he is?! Grrrrr…

I promise you Drey Johnson, you will be sorry for what you had done.Mark my words soon you’ll be begging for me but I’ll  continue to crush your heart into a million pieces for you to feel the hell I am experiencing right now!!!! This is a payback for everything you had done to me and to the other poor innocent souls you ruined. You messed up with the wrong girl Drey Johnson. Are you up for the game I’ll be having? Better brace yourself Johnson because this is one game you’ll pretty LOSE.