Chapter 11: Deal?

A/N 

I am so happy!! 1.2k reads I can't believe my eyes!! thank you all so much!! Thanks for all the support!! I really appreciate it. Now let's continue with the story❤❤❤

______________________

~Mikasa's POV~

I groaned and slammed my alarm, it was really irritating me. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. After taking a shower and quickly changing into my clothes I ran downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw a note sticking to the fridge.

Mikasa

I'm going for an important meeting with Kenny and I won't be back for a week. Take care of yourself

Levi

'Even his note doesn't show any emotion.'

I always wondered why Levi and Uncle Kenny never told me about there work. It's not like I'm interested or anything but.. whatever. I shrugged the thought off my mind and ate my toast silently. While eating my mind slowly drifted to school. Many thoughts crossed my mind-

'What will I do today?'

I finished eating and took my bag. I stormed out of the house and locked the door. It's strange how my life is changing. 

~Time skip to school~

I am in front of the large iron doors, I still don't know why manbun is so motivated in bullying me. I sighed and stepped in the school. I wasn't with Annie I thought she already left for school because she was not on the bus stop. 

I lazily made my way to my classroom dragging myself in the hallway. I was a bit surprised that no one approached me or said something nasty. I wasn't paying attention to anyone. If someone approached me I would simply say 'just fuck off'.

It's becoming a bit suspicious that no one is paying attention to me. I didn't even saw Hitch today. I'm now uncomfortable.

Suddenly I stepped on something wet. I slowly looked down and saw water? 

'What the hell'

I leaned a bit down to see clearly. It was indeed water. I was about stand straight again when someone pushed me and I fell on the water. 

I heard many laughing voices. I can't stand this. They don't know I'm having mood swings.

They are done. 

I stood up abruptly making all of them shut their mouths. my eyes were not the same. Instead of their usual shiny and charming gleam they were now dark, hellish and glaring at each one of them. I hope this will scare you.

It was all silent. I made my way to a random student. My heavy footsteps echoing throughout the hallways. I was now in front of her.

"Tell me where's Hitch and Eren." I demanded with a dead tone.

"H-hitch is i-in chemistry lab and k-king E-eren is in the chemistry lab t-too" she said stuttering.

'king eren? so cringey!! it's a school!'

I pushed her aside basically pushing anyone who comes in my way. I stormed to the chemistry lab. I am thinking why Eren and Hitch both are there? Are they making out or something? well, I don't care.

I reached there and opened the door calmly. I don't want to break  it, it has done nothing wrong to me.

*Just because I feel like it👇*

There I saw Eren with his so called group of Eldian devils and Hitch standing there with a smirk on her face

"Nice timing Mikasa. I was about to beat this girl." Hitch said pointing toward someone. I followed the trail and my eyes landed on an angry Annie. she was in a kickboxing stance. 

'No! don't fight here Annie! it's the school lab!'

I than fixed my gaze to Eren who had no emotion on his face. I noticed his hair were free. He wasn't in a manbun today. He was looking at me and our eyes locked. It was soon that I broke the eye contact. I can heat rushing to my face. I don't want to blush.

"Listen here manbun, stop doing this all. it's so childish. I was fine tolerating it all but if you dare to touch my friends.." I said pointing at Annie " I will make your life hell" I said with threatening voice.

"First I am not in a manbun and second I will put an end to this if you apologize to me." he said giving hitch some kind of signal. 

"I am so fed up of you. Eren let the girl go. the blond one too." The boy who I assume to be jean said while giving Eren an annoyed look. 

"Shut up horseface, you weren't like this. you were always the one who helped in doing this things." Manbun said taking a step closer to me. 

"It's not like that I care or anything, it's just that we have done enough." jean said shrugging his shoulders. 

Manbun just simply ignored him and took one more step closer to me. This time I am not backing up. if he will bring my friends in this than I'm not tolerating it anymore. I can't possibly fight with the school. They will always listen to him. He controls them. they are simply puppets. I still can't tell what kind of signal Manbun gave to Hitch and why is Annie here?

"Ok! Let's make a deal!" 

A/N

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. This chapter is so rushed and doesn't even make any sense and there are so many questions too like what Kenny and Levi does. What was Annie doing there etc etc. so sorry for grammatical errors. Have a nice day!!

Bye!!