Gen and his friends plan against him

He go near to the bus as he is overweighted so it takes some more seconds to get on the bus.Suddenly Gen push him and Says "Get up potato sacks we dont have all day for you"Artian fell down.The bus driver saw that.He Immediately goes to Artian helps him to get up.He scold Gen "Gen why did you pushed Artian. And don't deny that okay I saw you clearly pushed him.Mr Nex He takse so time get the bus.So I was just helping him.Mr Nex says You were helping him by pushing him?And who said he hakes time you just jump over the bus and he just take 1/2 sec more than you.You guys always make fun of him. Come on say sorry to him. Gen say Sorry with an angy voice. Then Mr Nex says Okay guys enough for today hurry up we're getting late. Gan then slowly tells to Artian's ear "Wait and watch".The school Artian studies his is the most overweighted student. Most of the students make fun of him. But the students disturb Artian the most are Ron,Dayn,Rian ,Dico and their leader Gen. Gen is their mastermind.There is a other girl Kily.She is quite nice.Sometimes she talk to Artian. She is a average student. Artian helps him whenever she ask for help to Artian. Kily is very beautiful.Artian has a crush on Kily.
Artian always look at Kily secretly al the time. Artian never share his feelings to anyone about Kily.Whom he will tell he has no friend.Gen also has a crush on Kily. Kily spends so many time with Gen. Artian gets jealous of this. If any day Gen get to know that Artian has a crush on Kily he would kill Artian. The first class alarm rings. Miss Ardia has come to the class. "Students if you remember today is your result day. Some of you surprised me with their hard work. You did very well according to last year. You have improved yourself. Im so proud of you. Some of you upsets me. I didn't expect from you. Gen whispering his friends "Arreh why she is so talkative. Why she is giving us lecture. Did we ask her for lecture? Why don't t she just give us the result.Then Miss Ardia says " but there is one student didn't surprise me. And that student is Artian. Artian get confused after hearing his name. Artian please come here. Wh why iss she calling me what did i have done. So students we all know how good student Artian is. He always get the first place in school. Last year he pass with 95% and got the first place and todaay he get......97%. Clap for him guys he break his own record. He could get more marks but he couldn't get the number for PT. But its all right. You did an excellent job. Proud of you child. Keep it on. Gen is so jealous after hearing this. Gen get the second place. He couldn't accept that he is less than Artian. Everybody congratulating him. Then Kily go to Artian and says "Congratulations Artian. How do you get soo number. I never come even in top 20. Im so proud of you. Keep going. The shine shows on Artian's eyes that his crush Kily has personally come to congratulate him.Then Artian says Thank you so much. Im so happy that you come to congratulate me means a lot. Areeh you get an excellent result why i will not cone to congratulate you. Oh i almost forget keep the chocolate this is for you. This is for your result. Normally Artian feel happy to see food. But this time he is more happy that Kily give her chocolate. Thank you so much Kily now I'm more happy than for the results.
When Artian help Kily and when he get a good result Kily give Artian a chocolate. Artian eat the chocolate and collect the wrappers. He never throw the wrapper that Kily gave her. He always collect the wrappers for memory. Gen become a lava after saw that his crush Kily laughing and gift chocolate to Artian. He can't accept this. How can the fatso get more marks than me. How can Kily enjoy talking to him. She is mine. She should come to me first. Everybody is clapping for him. I can't let the fatso win. He has to pay for this. Guys we should teach them a lesson. Ron ask but how do we teach them a lesson. Do you have a plan. I always have a plan. Then the tiffin time starts. Every body is enjoying their tiffin. Artian open his tiffin box and see the box is full with boild brockley. He is sad after see this. He see every one is having testy food and he had to eat boild brockley. He smell the testy food from the class and imagine he is eating ramen, chicken sandwich. The most angry teacher Mrs Beria is crossing the class suddenly Dayn started crying more louder that Mrs Beria can hear her cry